Physical With Drug Screen Experiences

That test sounds like they were just making sure that it was real unaltered (and current) urine. Unless they do the 5 or 9 tab test for drugs at the testing site these days. It's been a while since I've had to take one, but I thought the results took a few days to get back.
I though so too, I found out they didn’t send it to the lab, they just took a strip for the sugar, protein etc, and right then and there it tells them the result and the rest they just put in a container that just has the strips for the drug they are testing for. I had my results same day.

I though so too, I found out they didn’t send it to the lab, they just took a strip for the sugar, protein etc, and right then and there it tells them the result and the rest they just put in a container that just has the strips for the drug they are testing for. I had my results same day.

It saves the waiting period. That part sucked. Did they physically watch you while you were filling up the container? I plan on using someone else's urine when I have to do a test. :)

It saves the waiting period. That part sucked. Did they physically watch you while you were filling up the container? I plan on using someone else's urine when I have to do a test. :)
No, they didn’t watch me, the nurse just had me shut the door and your are free to do what ever you need to do. It is definitely safer to use someone else’s urine but remember to use a hand warmer to keep up to temperature. I always keep my fake urine containers just because it has the temperature strip.

So i just had a UA drug screen with a physical this AM. I was also nervous about subbing, as I have in the past but with no physical. It was done at a facility called Concentra. I arrived there around 9:45am and had decided to just wear cargo shorts and keep it in my pocket. I read they arent allowed to pat you down so when they ask you to empty out your pockets I would remove phone, keys, wallet but just leave QuickFix in my pocket. (The lady didnt even ask for me to empty them!) anyway dont keep it in a jacket pocket as mine had been off from her taking my blood pressure. I feel like they definitely were going to do the physical first but i mentioned how bad i had to use restroom. She had just done blood pressure and pulse and then i was able to go do screening. Like i said the sub worked great although I only had 2 oz. Filled just underneath but barely. All was good. Also, i didnt get called back while waiting until like 10:30 or so! I was waiting for nearly sn hour. I sat on the bottle/heat warmer they supply with QF and the temp was on point. After the screening I had to remove shorts, underwear, socks, shoes (they arent in room so if you wanna move empty bottle to coat pocket) and put on some cotton shorts. Doc came in and checked reflexes, lungs, ears, eyes, and the hernia check
Did they use the same urine for the drug test as tey did for the physical?

Back
Top Bottom