Pilots Skunk Haze - Znet 4 Led

Re: Pilots Skunk Haze | Znet 4 Led

update. today I opened the closet to find Piper all bent over. Still looking healthy otherwise. So She has a crutch now. I am guess two things are at play here. one I buried her too shallow, and second, I thought I had my exhaust fan on but didn't. So the air was getting pretty stale in the room. I noticed the last few days she would lean unless I kept the door opened a bit.

She should be ok now. Will monitor the situation.

update. today I opened the closet to find Piper all bent over. Still looking healthy otherwise. So She has a crutch now. I am guess two things are at play here. one I buried her too shallow, and second, I thought I had my exhaust fan on but didn't. So the air was getting pretty stale in the room. I noticed the last few days she would lean unless I kept the door opened a bit.

She should be ok now. Will monitor the situation.

Hmmm...I wonder if I planted too shallow or if my root system is slow to develop, I have the same thing happening to some degree. Never thought of air quality...

Keep us posted

:Namaste:

Update time, Piper still has her crutch but looks to be getting stronger. I will be transplanting her tomorrow when my soil gets here and bury her a little deeper to help her stand on her own. I'm sure she will be ok.

IMG_20141007_143649.jpg

IMG_20141007_143645.jpg

IMG_20141007_143639.jpg

When you transplant bury her a little deeper, and get a fan in there for airflow to strengthen her stem. If you're not adding any, Some of Silica's benefits are:

Added Tolerance to Heat,cold,drought,salt buildup,
Mineral Toxicity or Deficiency, Accelerated Growth Rates
Faster Root Development
Increased Resistance to Insects
Increased Resistance to Fungal Disease

Actually she looks healthy and happy ?

I've used a fan for stem strength both grows now. I guess it's a benefit, mimicking the outdoor environment. With my last photoperiod I had to overlook the manufacturers recommendations of my LED and put it much closer when the plant was stretching too much for light. I guess each plant is different!! That's the artistic part of a grow, getting to know the plants each time.

:Namaste:

So, Piper just got transplanted into her forever home. All went well. Her crutch is off and she is standing tall!

Quick update this morning, Piper is a slow grower but has started to perk up. A few of her leaves went curly and downward, but the rest look normal. Keeping an eye on her.
A few pics:

20141018_035259_.jpg

20141018_035249_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom