Places Pot People Should Avoid Around The World

I lived in Okinawa in the 70's. The only pot I ever saw was a matchbox full for 50 bucks.
Just the thought of getting caught there was enough to keep people from even looking for it. The matchbox full was brought on a military plane from the phillipines. they worked the supply crew. while the dogs made their way around the plane, they circled on the other side. I am sure they had much more than that matchbox, and looking back, they were pretty stupid.

If cops stopped you, you said nothing. They would beat the crap out of you. If you ended up in jail there, be prepared for a long stay.

As a dependent, it would be a worse fate to get caught. Because you werent the one in trouble, the active member was. OMG!

Peace

hello,,,hello,,,thanks for info,,,,,important info,,,,,could save your life,,,will make copies and post at my networks i patronize,,,,,,f.g.s.,,,aka,,,,infoman,,,,ohio,,,,:peace:

medical marijuana....You info has the ability too change lives man! great job...I would just like to be able to go halve the places you've been (except the jail gig, do enough of that allready!!!). keep the good reads comming man.
:hippy: :passitleft:

very good read nice to learn something new
:peace:

Thank you for the post, very important and informative...I certainly learned somethings...I'm just :yikes:

P.S. Are there post I can't see or have been deleted? Someone can PM me if they choose so we don't get off topic.

There was probably a member that got booted for not following the site guidelines, and so some posts may be missing. I have a response up there to a post that is no longer there...

I got a story to add to this already fine collection.

Romania: Before I begin, I am indeed Romanian. That is why i was there, however, i do not suggest visiting Romania unless you have a good friend who is from there (and knows people there), or hire a giant fucking guy for 300 bucks a week to protect your ass. It is a very dangerous place for tourists.

I was visiting some family not to long ago, and my cousin was giving me a tour of the neighborhood. Some sketchy places, and well, alot more sketchy places, what did i expect? When out of no where the police begin to beat the SHIT out of this one guy, we keep our distance, but watch. By the time they are done with him, he is out cold, and well... honestly, he didn't look to human. I doubt you could recognize him if you knew him before... They really hurt this man. It was probably one of the most traumatizing moments in my life. When they were finished, they pulled a bag out of his pocket. What did the bag contain? None other than weed. After they found it, they hit him some more, then stuffed him in their car, and left.

My cousin knew him, and from the stories i heard later, apparently the police attacked him because he COULD of had some on him... not that they knew for sure. So if you go to Romania... and for some reason end up with weed. Hide it, and don't tell anyone.

dam and we bitch about weed laws in the states! Not to say that they are fair or anything but i guess im glad im here and not there.

oh, and stay outta oklahoma!

thanks for the article btw

I am from Australia, and as a result of the latest bombings in Jakarta, you will not find an Australian willing to go there. let alone smokers after what happen to Shapelle Corby.

The pity for the locals is this, Oz tourists and others, bring money much needed for the improverished region, and laws and bombings make it almost impossible to justify going there for a holiday.

Such a shame that countries have such harsh sentences so close to home.

I personally would like nothing more than to go to Vietnam, buy an ounce for about 20 dollars Australian, and enjoy the relaxing holiday it would be there.

Oh well................

very good info thank you very much

well thats a relief to here its easier for me in usa, but still we as a world people that may have to live eternity with each other might of god could be of use.knok knok knok.but dam.how do people live there.must be hush hush over there or be killed.if that were the case.dam! suks to be on the far eastern side vof the planet. yall need to smoke some.get yall heads out yee axxeslol. i hate hate.love smileing and welcome god and need god now!im hi how you doin,

Damn I guess US drug laws aren't as bad as I thought. But some are still jacked!! This is an informative post. Makes me wanna double check my info b4 I go tho. I can imagine y the drug laws are harsh. To a dealer its do or die. When the cops come I imagine the dealers are trying to kill them in a literal fight for their lives. I wonder if law enforcement overseas ever considered this. None of its worth losing my life. After these people were executed, most of the world forgot about them it seems. Who wants to be a 4gotten martyr? Dunno if I wanna be a remembered one, lol. Great read, wonder how valid it is. Guess I gotta do more research.

When I was in Vietnam, I somehow managed to find myself drunk on a scooter with two other guys looking for weed. We managed to find some stuff, on the way back we fell off the scooter right in front of some police, we paid them a bribe and they let us go, Thank God they didn't check my mate or we would still be in jail or deceased by lethal injection.

Avoid Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand..... although I did smoke there, easy to get it.

Back
Top Bottom