Planet Express & The Attempt To Repopulate Mars

I was born and lived most of my life in Alberta. Never worked there or even been there.
Same here, I’ve never been farther north than Whitecourt. That was scary seeing the fires rip through there years ago.

On another note, how is the watering system working out, CD!?

On another note, how is the watering system working out, CD!?

Watering system is working great, added some flow limiters to control each side better, trimmed up the underside and lower the screen. Working fantastic! Thanks for asking DAB.

Here’s an updated picture of the Soggy Banana test run. Even the runt has bounced back now, probably transplant on the weekend,
DE1CC03F-B7F6-42D9-8674-8449E76A0012.jpeg

were you up there when the fires went over the highway closing fort Mac off to the world for a bit about 5 years ago ish

I was, connecting for Waiward at Horizon on the (South 49) Reformer. We were flying out of Fort Mac airport originally then they switched us to the Canadian North charter flights got stuck for a few extra days but after that business as usual. As we’re watching all the other sites evacuate (syncrude, Fort Hills, etc) they told us the fire would have to be at the gate before they shutdown our job lmao

A picture update of the veg girls,
Transplanted on the weekend, I’ll top and start training this coming weekend.
6B8724F7-280C-4326-8CB7-FD06CD608B7F.jpeg

and speaking of clones here’s a picture of some that I took a week or so ago before the flower room got flipped they’re rooting now. I’ll put em in solo cups this weekend and figure out what I’m gonna do with them.
FF1FE190-109B-4A9B-9F73-1B923F8BBED8.jpeg
On that note I have this cutting I took a few weeks prior to that, it’s just been sitting in water that I keep topping up now and then but it’s in the flower room on 12/12 now... lol I guess it’s turned into an experiment
59EB3E36-8D4B-461E-8F19-9BCDFF8CCD3E.jpeg

Hello Canadadoes, great job with the plants and seeds. I have four Auto in the tent, was thinking of getting some female pollen to pollinate for seeds next run. Could not get myself to do it, seen that many treated with colloidal silver are full of sacks that are empty. I think I will get some Reg auto seeds and go that way. Auto flower plants work great here in Ontario, got 2 runs last summer and could have done 3 if I was a little better organized. Cheers Be safe and Happy

Hey buddy, got lots to catch up on here but wanted to stop by, say hi, hope all is well and wish you a Happy New Year. Illbe your Canadian neighbor before week's end. Calgary to be specific. Can't wait to have 4 legal ladies going. I'll be back on here more soon. Best wishes ✌

Back
Top Bottom