Konk's 1st Grow: ON Canada

My name is Eric when i eat a banana i turn in to banana man :ganjamon:

bananaman033.jpg

Yo nutty. Funny you nailed my name on that one too. Spooky and funny. Hahahahaha.
So, is that a good costume then? You have until Satuday to get your pics in!

Hey Boo, $hit is pretty real here on the empire. Fill that with expletives and we're golden.

Check out the moon, it is doozie that won't be around for a long time!

Ok, let's make a grow journal post :bong:
Let's say we've transitioned (also, say we used "stikethough" back < there) checked out of tending to a lush growing, thriving growing environment to ice and brown... I guess I am a gardener, or nurturer and less of a harvester. Fortunately I do like weed, so I may have the best effing shake in town, it'll still work it in my pipe ;)
Don't love the season over all, used to my my happy place to watch the trees, guess this year is what it is or my most profound favourite! Side note, I have a lot of bookmarks under ahole lol might have found where the breakdown in my system is.
So ya, Larry Hall, the grow bag idea man had passed away before I even knew to seek out a grow method...that happens, but he a had passion for the grow. :Namaste:

To so do list
- root balls in bags to get too... if the snow melts, I might get to it
- plant training pics
- pick up any weed related piles of paraphernalia (spell check that, choices are not cool lol) like garage work bench, mancave workbench perhaps i'll start with the work bench like areas to keep the peace :p

I do have pics & plans to update the making it to harvest win but I have fally things to tend to on the dirt empire and I have blocked off sections just to decompress. I'll switch gears shortly.

Stay safe, eh!

Wait.... is konks a male... or female?

it’s always so hard to tell...
I thought @Carcass was a woman for the first two months of being here!! :sorry: Boy was I mistaken!!

All it took was a threatening personal message to straighten me right out!!
Shes 100% female!

Us girls gotta stick together lady!

(you’re a woman yeah?)

:laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

Wait.... is konks a male... or female?

it’s always so hard to tell...
I thought @Carcass was a woman for the first two months of being here!! :sorry: Boy was I mistaken!!

All it took was a threatening personal message to straighten me right out!!
I did the same :reading420magazine: oppsss, with some members,
Need to watch my jokes now heeheee :cheesygrinsmiley:

I took the root pictures of the 4 lemon sapphire seeds yesterday, woohoo! Now Just need to go through my phone pictures and organize the end of this grow journal. So close yet still need to finish it off properly. :passitleft:

The reason I said no reply needed.... konks took sabbatical for a reason and I respect that. As much as I enjoy sofa king around I’m a patient person....... sometimes - ok ok on rare occasions!

I missed your particular brand of zany humor, studious cultivation and other associated garden theatrics, hope you’ve got dank bud coming out your ears!

welcome back kotter um err I mean konker!

translation for gen xer‘s and millennials old US tv show - welcome back kotter

Back
Top Bottom