Bard's Second Grow: Outdoor, In-Ground, Dr. Seeds Fast Genetics

Yeah not so quality knocking down a shed built a shed lol
View media item 1702372
View media item 1702373
View media item 1702375
View media item 1702374Last two pics new bed we are getting . We are getting the new frame with rails wood..long story they messed up .

Now getting ready for homemade poutine and beers has dabs joints all day . Lol good life is the high Life

You ordered a shed, you got a bed? They a bit hard of hearing at Leons? LOL.

MMMM... poutine. Yum.

I'm wiped out. Long day. Mrs. Bard getting us take out fish and chips and we are both going to crash early.

Have a great night.

Hey Bard - just read thru - interesting stuff - everything look great - we are both probably hoping for late frost!!

Hey GJ! Yes indeed, a dry-ish autumn with late frost would be just right. :)

Thanks for stopping by.

Hey everyone,

Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Not much to report on my four outdoor girls. They continue to stretch and build flowers, and... stink! :)

The very tallest stem is now taller than me, so just over 6'2". Most lower branches are in the 4-5' range. They got a top-dressing of Green Gaia Flowering fertilizer yesterday, and then a good rain over night to water it in. Just a bunch of photos to share.

Have a great weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_3270.JPG
    IMG_3270.JPG
    929.2 KB · Views: 40
Yeah been real busy outside today and thought I'd get out of the heat and get my feet up for a few before going back out. Yourself?

Hot and humid here today too. But having a good day. My four seeds that I dropped on Thursday all showed roots, so into the solo cups they went! Forgetful guy that I am... no pictures. But all is well.

The outdoor gals are chugging along nicely. Not much to report... gave them another dose of Gaia Flower fertilizer and watered in. Days have been nice 70-80F, but last night was quite chilly for August - got down into the low 50s. Forecast looks good for next week or so, with night temps back in the low 60s. Some stacking starting to happen. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

IMG_3322.JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3325.JPG

IMG_3326.JPG

IMG_3327.JPG

Those cooler nights will bring out some nice colors if the stain has it in it. Stacking nicely. Looking good bard

Thanks Derby.

Those outdoor girls have been pretty much on auto-pilot. I did a lot of prep work to the soil way back in April, and apart from a few nibbles from bugs when small, I haven't had any trouble with them. Kind of boring... LOL.

I don't think either strain is known for coloration, but agree the cool nights will bring any out.

Hope you are doing well.

Ok is as good as it is right now. We'll get thru things and get back to greatness.

Sorry to hear "ok." I do hope things get back to greatness for you soon. Feel free to vent if it would help!

Hey everyone,

Hope your weekend is off to a great start. Not much to report on my four outdoor girls. They continue to stretch and build flowers, and... stink! :)

The very tallest stem is now taller than me, so just over 6'2". Most lower branches are in the 4-5' range. They got a top-dressing of Green Gaia Flowering fertilizer yesterday, and then a good rain over night to water it in. Just a bunch of photos to share.

Have a great weekend!
Wonder of could add some of there bloom stuff to my current slow release medium of grow max triplemix from quarries and outdoor last years soil to ten gal fabric pots ?

Hearing alot about this line of nutrients. Even getting PM's about it too
I think I know where I can get it .

Wonder of could add some of there bloom stuff to my current slow release medium of grow max triplemix from quarries and outdoor last years soil to ten gal fabric pots ?

Hearing alot about this line of nutrients. Even getting PM's about it too
I think I know where I can get it .

I've been pretty happy with the Gaia stuff. I used a lot of their different amendments in the spring when I was fixing up the soil.

The outdoor gals are chugging along nicely. Not much to report... gave them another dose of Gaia Flower fertilizer and watered in. Days have been nice 70-80F, but last night was quite chilly for August - got down into the low 50s. Forecast looks good for next week or so, with night temps back in the low 60s. Some stacking starting to happen. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

IMG_3322.JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3325.JPG

IMG_3326.JPG

IMG_3327.JPG
Looking Great brotha..

Go fruits grow baby :passitleft:

The very tallest stem is now taller than me, so just over 6'2"
Darn - I wish I had thought to put mine below a balcony!!!!! :laughtwo: I have no way to be checking on Beulah other than by drone so I guess I'll just go by the lower branches - the other gals can be looked over from a ladder - next time I am totally doing my topping much earlier - even the Forest dwellers, that I almost completely ignore as far as care goes, are pushing 7'.
How are things progressing, Mr. B???

Back
Top Bottom