East Coast Marley420's First Indoor Grow: 2020

Holy Moly ECM420, those are some beautiful specimens! Can’t wait to see your harvests. Of course, I am very interested in the Cindys. In the next week or so I will be moving them into a new and much better home with better everything! Have you had any issues with notes (other than towards the end of the grow)? I haven’t with mine but they do NOT like to be outside for any amount of time. Seems abnormal to me but.... good luck on your harvests! :rollit:
Thanks BW2, I haven't had any issues with Cinderella other than some burnt leaf tips and I think that was my mistake measuring my nutes, I am harvesting tonight and will try to update my journal by tomorrow night :peace:

That crazy jellyfish nugget is a photo contest entrant imo. :)
Lol thanks I'm gonna keep trying, she just had her bath and is drip drying now, I'll try to make her look pretty lol, I just cut the tops off the rockstar tonight, nice amount of lowers left, I'll be cutting some Cinderella tomorrow night, I will get a organized post together of what I've done in the last week as soon as I can, back to work I go lol :peace:
20200602_021423.jpg

20200602_021939.jpg

May I add that these tops are very dense :p

Well it's bsen crazy busy here but I got part of the harvest ready for you BooWho2 lol so here's what I have so far with Cinderella.
I harvested the tops on day 60 of flower, the lowers stayed for almost another week.
20200528_032958.jpg

20200527_235643.jpg

20200528_032515.jpg

I start with removing the bigger leaves, I leave the sugar leaves on and gently wash in and bucket of water and H2O2, I add about half cup of H2O2 to 3 gallons of water, and I have a clean bucket of water for rinsing, then hang to drip dry for 4 hours,
I didn't get a pic when washing Cinderella but this is Northern Lights,
20200611_011241.jpg

20200611_011226.jpg

20200611_011210.jpg

continued on next post.

Attachments

• 20200611_011334.jpg
    20200611_011334.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 47
With whatever I can fit into my refrigerator I like to use Dr Ziggy's low and slow method, I place the rest in a drying net, I then remove the buds off the stems and loosely lay them in paper bags and place inside my refrigerator, I take the bags out every 3 days to turn and loosen the buds, depending on the size and density they can take up to 2 weeks to dry enough for the Mason jars for curing,
20200611_012944.jpg

20200611_011416.jpg

Here's the nug from the last post, after about a week in the fridge .
20200611_013042.jpg

I have my first bottle of Cinderella in yesterday, I will burp every day for the first week then leave the caps on longer and check in a few days. I also use Boveda 62% humidity packs in each bottle.
I will get the rest of the harvest together another time, drying and trimming still in progress lol
20200611_013003.jpg

20200611_020527.jpg

To make life a little busier I started my outdoor lol, here's a Cinderella I got planted outside today.
20200610_182058.jpg

Well that's it for now, I'll get the rest together along with a better guess of yield, so far looks to be around 4 oz per plant.
Hope everyone is well, stay safe :peace:

With whatever I can fit into my refrigerator I like to use Dr Ziggy's low and slow method, I place the rest in a drying net, I then remove the buds off the stems and loosely lay them in paper bags and place inside my refrigerator, I take the bags out every 3 days to turn and loosen the buds, depending on the size and density they can take up to 2 weeks to dry enough for the Mason jars for curing,
20200611_012944.jpg

20200611_011416.jpg

Here's the nug from the last post, after about a week in the fridge .
20200611_013042.jpg

I have my first bottle of Cinderella in yesterday, I will burp every day for the first week then leave the caps on longer and check in a few days. I also use Boveda 62% humidity packs in each bottle.
I will get the rest of the harvest together another time, drying and trimming still in progress lol
20200611_013003.jpg

20200611_020527.jpg

To make life a little busier I started my outdoor lol, here's a Cinderella I got planted outside today.
20200610_182058.jpg

Well that's it for now, I'll get the rest together along with a better guess of yield, so far looks to be around 4 oz per plant.
Hope everyone is well, stay safe :peace:
Looking fantastic ECM! Those are some beautiful looking buds you got there. Your Cindy looks happy outside. I am having a little success hardening one of mine so I’m happy about that! Aside from the new CINDY what else you got going? Thanks for sharing.

Looking fantastic ECM! Those are some beautiful looking buds you got there. Your Cindy looks happy outside. I am having a little success hardening one of mine so I’m happy about that! Aside from the new CINDY what else you got going? Thanks for sharing.
I also have a Rockstar, I was going to go with 2 in this space but why not grow my legal 4 right lol, so I'm thinking another Cinderella and not sure on the other yet, I have another nice Rockstar and a Northern Lights ready to go outside, the extras will be out back in 10 gallon cloth pots a little more stealthy ; )

I also have a Rockstar, I was going to go with 2 in this space but why not grow my legal 4 right lol, so I'm thinking another Cinderella and not sure on the other yet, I have another nice Rockstar and a Northern Lights ready to go outside, the extras will be out back in 10 gallon cloth pots a little more stealthy ; )
I'm hoping tomorrow they still look happy, the wind picked up today and it's raining tonight, I put tomato cages around them before dark so I think they will be ok, I'm thinking I should start a new journal for my outdoor, from what I've learned and continue to learn from this community I'm thinking this grow will be great, providing mother nature treats us good lol :)

Hey
Hey ECM! How’s it going? You should pop over to my journal and see how it’s going so far with my Cindys. I’d love to see pics of your grow... :)
BW2 it's going but crazy busy here since I got back to work and trying to keep the girls growing happily is a chore in itself lol, I'll be over to see your progress and here's a pic out my kitchen window, I'll get some better pics together and also finish up this journal and start a new one.

I'm so late to this :party:but lovely first grow and documentary. I have been meaning to check out some of your stuff. Figured I would start at the beginning.
Salute

I'm so late to this :party:but lovely first grow and documentary. I have been meaning to check out some of your stuff. Figured I would start at the beginning.
Salute
Hey @Krissi1982 thanks for checking out my journal, I really need to finish this off and start a new one.

Sorry I missed the end of this during lockdown! Looks like a terrific finish ECM. :welldone:

Thanks for posting here Krissi and reviving the thread in my sub list!
Agreed! And your welcome, I had been meaning to come by here for a while now. Glad I did

Back
Top Bottom