John's First Indoor LED Grow

Maybe your neighbours have some male plants in their garden? More likely one of your buds got a little autoerotic with itself while you weren’t looking. :rolleyes: I don’t think that’s the precise technical botanical nomenclature, but the boy bits can start up inside a flower and you won’t even know they’ve done their thing until, well... now, really.
Have a look over the fence though just in case :)

There’s no other plants around at all, no close neighbours and the ones I have are family that don’t grow?? Oh well I’ll take the few seeds they produced and hope that’s the end of it I guess, I can’t seen anything else on that plant or the others

Ok guys so I have developed some kind of deficiency with my indoor girls. I got them a little to warm which caused the very tips of most leaves to change colour but now I have a few leaves that are pretty bad and look all rusty. One plant is almost ready to harvest but the other 2 have a ways to go. Is there anything I can do at this point or just keep feeding and let them grow??
@Backlipslide

Well after a brutal storm last night I went out and my poor girls were on there side. Luckily they were ok and I got them upright. My one is ready to come down now so my question is would it be ok to harvest when the plant is still wet from the rain we’re getting or do I wait for nice weather?? If someone could give me some insight that would be great. Thanks

Glad they didn’t get bashed about too badly.
Re: wet harvest. A lot of folk are washing their buds..

On that basis I’d say you’re alright. Even if you aren’t washing, the link will have tips on extra steps/cautions with drying.

Have fun. Happy harvests!

Ok guys so I have developed some kind of deficiency with my indoor girls. I got them a little to warm which caused the very tips of most leaves to change colour but now I have a few leaves that are pretty bad and look all rusty. One plant is almost ready to harvest but the other 2 have a ways to go. Is there anything I can do at this point or just keep feeding and let them grow??
@Backlipslide

Won’t truly be able to help you unless I see some pictures.

It’s common for a plant to have some leaves that change colour, it’s the plant taking the nutrients out of the leaves, and moving them to where it really matters, the colas.

To say that, that’s all it is, couldn’t be done without pictures. I hope it’s nothing serious, but we can take it as it comes.

Oh hey! I finished building my fire pit last weekend. Swing on by my journal to have a look, (unless it was removed already) it should be around the last two pages somewhere.

Haha sorry bud it was lights out so I couldn’t take one but here you go. I know I burnt the tips that isn’t the issue it’s the few leaves that look like this that I’m concerned about cause that one has a while to go yet

Attachments

• EBA8803D-3296-4460-A4EC-D9FA52957BF6.jpeg
    EBA8803D-3296-4460-A4EC-D9FA52957BF6.jpeg
    532.9 KB · Views: 40
  • 88B6DB88-B8E9-4325-A74D-8BE0D9761D3E.jpeg
    88B6DB88-B8E9-4325-A74D-8BE0D9761D3E.jpeg
    527.2 KB · Views: 52
Haha sorry bud it was lights out so I couldn’t take one but here you go. I know I burnt the tips that isn’t the issue it’s the few leaves that look like this that I’m concerned about cause that one has a while to go yet
KRuFnY4-1022x1024.jpg

My one outdoor Cinderella 99 came down today, there is sooo much bud

Congratulations! :yahoo:

p9mm is spot on! Don’t sleep on that guy!! :thumb:

I tend to forget things.. your not in a supersoil are you?

If you aren’t I would reckon running 2 gallon of fresh water through her, following one gallon of nutrient solution. With cal mag extra added to it. Granted your in 5 gallon pots.

If your in supersoil, then I’ll shut up :goof:

Magnesium and calcium likes to create a salt buildup, which could cause a lockout situation. I’m hoping running a large amount of fresh water, following the nutrients they desire should hopefully clean that up. Remember, the affected leaves may never repair them selves. Leave them on there so it can finish doing what it’s doing. If you take it off before being finished doing what it’s doing, it may just spread to healthy leaves. So keep an eye on healthy leaves and after 3-5 days of not getting worse. Then you may take them off. :thumb:

Ok perfect I’m giving it ago, it still doesn’t seem to be spreading but I will keep an eye on it. Thanks again, I got the rest of the room under control for drying now I’m just letting them do there thing but man do they stink haha.

Well I got my first outdoor plant dried in 5 days, a little fast but let’s hope it turns out well. I jarred it all but kept going up to about 70-80% rh so after leaving it out I rejarred it and put in ongrok 2 way Humidipak. I have 6oz in a 4l jar with 4 packs and 4 jars each with an oz in it. I totalled 10.5 oz off the outdoor Cinderella 99 and just harvested the first indoor Bruce Banner. The harvest will be small on that one but buds look amazing.

totalled 10.5 oz off the outdoor Cinderella 99

Wow!! Great freaking job Blackburn!! Congratulations on a successful harvest!! It’s not a small harvest either!! Great job man! I’m curious to how she smokes!!

It’s sure nice to have some of your own home grown in jars eh? :yahoo:

Must have been a busy month for you!! It sure has been for me! It’s an exciting month for me! :thumb:

Again congrats! I look forward to seeing some pictures!!

Well I got my first outdoor plant dried in 5 days, a little fast but let’s hope it turns out well. I jarred it all but kept going up to about 70-80% rh so after leaving it out I rejarred it and put in ongrok 2 way Humidipak. I have 6oz in a 4l jar with 4 packs and 4 jars each with an oz in it. I totalled 10.5 oz off the outdoor Cinderella 99 and just harvested the first indoor Bruce Banner. The harvest will be small on that one but buds look amazing.
Very interested in how Mr Banner smokes! They look great!

Back
Top Bottom