East Coast Arn's First Grow

So could I technically veg them to tree status? What are the advantages or disadvantages of doing this?? Inquiring minds wanna know... :lot-o-toke:
Yes if you can maintain light over 18 hours a day you can veg them to red wood status lol but that would make harvesting difficult lol only disadvantage is you have to wait for your product to be done....as opposed to a 3 month turn over with autos.

I've got a problem. Money is tight at the moment. I need to up pot my plants that are doing well. At week 11. If I let them veg as is for a while longer before I up pot them to 5 gallon pots is that ok? If I flip em to flower now would they flower as is? Is waiting to flip ok
I understand about money my friend.
But I think you will have issues if you flower in those pots.
Can you make bags from some old cloth, towels be innovative.
But get them rooted then flower when they are growing well.
In the meantime a little L.S.T . Might be in order to keep them flat and wide.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Yes if you can maintain light over 18 hours a day you can veg them to red wood status lol but that would make harvesting difficult lol only disadvantage is you have to wait for your product to be done....as opposed to a 3 month turn over with autos.
Hap! Thanks...I'm paranoid about clipping and LST, I have to though because I have a small tent! :oops:

Hap! Thanks...I'm paranoid about clipping a LST, I have to though because I have a small tent! :oops:
Just bend them over and tie them.
It's in my Gorilla Glue clone thread.

Bill

I understand about money my friend.
But I think you will have issues if you flower in those pots.
Can you make bags from some old cloth, towels be innovative.
But get them rooted then flower when they are growing well.
In the meantime a little L.S.T . Might be in order to keep them flat and wide.

Bill
I'm a bit paranoid about clipping and LST. I have to though because I have a small tent

Ok gentlemen,
I did it...I topped my girls off. They all looked really good. Even the runt was green and bushy. The stalks were all strong. I topped them all off after the fifth node. I had some really nice cloners but I've got nothing to start them in... I put one in a little water to see what happens... I felt almost guilty tossing the clippings:rofl: but now there is more room in my little tent for growth. The runt actually seems to have spread out low and bushy on its own...but it's dark green and healthy. I gave em all a little water. Now that I have a fan in there...they dry out a little faster I think.... Thanks y'all
Arn
:rofl::lot-o-toke:

Watered the girls this morning with water/ peroxide treatment....also got a clone going from earlier clipping. I will post pics after I up pot on (Tuesday???) :rollit: :lot-o-toke:
Are you asking if you should uppot Tuesday?
Hey EcA. hope you are well my friend. :ciao:

Bill

Man! I am tired. Two bags of Coast of Main Stonington Blend arrived today...so, I up potted my 3 girls and two Avacado plants each in a 5 gallon pot. Man, that's some work! I will post pics after I'm sure they have survived the shock! Getting the two out of those Sweet Tea containers was some work! I won't be doing that again :rofl:
Be good all!
Arn
:lot-o-toke:

Ok, the girls seem ok. I had to raise my TOAD lamp because the girls had grown too close to it. The wires supporting the lamp hang kinda low...have to figure out how to shorten it some. Currently, I Just raised it up with a caribeaner clip.
Happy Friday All! 4 five gallon pots pretty much max out my tent! :lot-o-toke: :yummy:
Arn

Watered the girls today. Flipping to bloom 12 on 12 off is that right? Or is it 18/18?
My other question? My light has two switches "Veg and Bloom" during bloom do I set both switches on or do I switch veg off and just have bloom on?
I'm confusing myself! :rofl:
Be well, be Happy All
Arn

Watered the girls today. Flipping to bloom 12 on 12 off is that right? Or is it 18/18?
My other question? My light has two switches "Veg and Bloom" during bloom do I set both switches on or do I switch veg off and just have bloom on?
Be well, be Happy All
Arn
12/12
Use both switches ON

Be well, be Happy All
Arn
Hey EA :ciao: your girls only need 12 hrs of darkness uninterrupted to produce enough hormone internally to start the flower process.
Just don't interrupt the sleep.
And leave your veg and bloom light on always, veg or flower.
It's better for them.;)
Hope your good Amigo.

Bill

Back
Top Bottom