East Coast Arn's First Grow

I gotcha

Screenshot_20220511-192343-639.png

Good afternoon!
My plants are doing great! But I've got a tiny "Nat problem" what are these little buggers and how do I get rid of them?
Haps got you covered , but a fan blowing across the top of pots helps.
2 c. :ciao:

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

Haps got you covered , but a fan blowing across the top of pots helps.
2 c. :ciao:

Bill
Yup good thing there was another commenter I forgot the wind from fan will keep them from landing easily....can't land= can't lay eggs

How long ago did you water....if a few hours I'd say go ahead and treat....if your in-between waterings I would wait til next imo... I follow a very strict wet dry cycle.

Bill, Haps,
Thanks...I just watered them on Monday...do I wait and treat em after they dry or just go ahead and treat with the peroxide/water ? The fan will be next!
Once again Happy is on the money.
Stay with your wet dry cycle, it's very important. :thumb:

Bill

They are just annoying....a complete infestation of larvae in soil can be an issue but...they really are just annoying lol ....can treat soil with peroxide and water to kill larvae and top spray diluted pesticides and sticky traps for flying ones.

In kitchens we have used traps made from bottles to lure them from food stations....trap and drown.
We used to do that to get the bees out of our drive thro doesn’t work at home for some reason lol

We used to do that to get the bees out of our drive thro doesn’t work at home for some reason lol
When I worked in a kitchen here we kept a spray can of starter fluid in the kitchen....spray them buggers and they're wings dissolve off with a spritz of ether so they stop messing with us... And swarming kitchen.... I know seems aggressive but I'm allergic to them.

When I worked in a kitchen here we kept a spray can of starter fluid in the kitchen....spray them buggers and they're wings dissolve off with a spritz of ether so they stop messing with us... And swarming kitchen.... I know seems aggressive but I'm allergic to them.
I get it man those things don’t sleep either would be baking and always one or two flying around me

I've got a problem. Money is tight at the moment. I need to up pot my plants that are doing well. At week 11. If I let them veg as is for a while longer before I up pot them to 5 gallon pots is that ok? If I flip em to flower now would they flower as is? Is waiting to flip ok?

For photos my understanding is that they can veg forever if you want.....and for flowering you can carry on with it or extend lighting and force reveg to stop flowering....takes 2-3 weeks to acclimate back.

I've got a problem. Money is tight at the moment. I need to up pot my plants that are doing well. At week 11. If I let them veg as is for a while longer before I up pot them to 5 gallon pots is that ok? If I flip em to flower now would they flower as is? Is waiting to flip ok

Back
Top Bottom