Bard's Second Grow: Outdoor, In-Ground, Dr. Seeds Fast Genetics

Darn - I wish I had thought to put mine below a balcony!!!!! :laughtwo: I have no way to be checking on Beulah other than by drone so I guess I'll just go by the lower branches - the other gals can be looked over from a ladder - next time I am totally doing my topping much earlier - even the Forest dwellers, that I almost completely ignore as far as care goes, are pushing 7'.
How are things progressing, Mr. B???

LOL.

Placement just worked out nicely next to the deck. Still get full sun, but a bit more discreet from prying eyes of the neighbours. The asparagus patch provides a nature screen as well, but lets sunlight through.

They are all doing well today - aroma is getting stronger day by day. Buds have a ton of pistils, but aren't very fat or firm. Just early going still I think.

Seems like outdoors they like be left alone to do their thing. Maybe indoors too!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope all is well with you.

aroma is getting stronger day by day
Yeah - when I water them they seem to give a burst!!!! It's heaven!!!
I am watchful waiting and hoping for no more signs of any hermies!! Please, please, please let's get to the finish line !!! I'm not a patient man!!!! :thedoubletake:

Hey everyone,

Girls are doing well! Temps outdoors have been quite cool, 60s during the day, 50s at night. Going to get into the high 40s at night later this week. Very early in the year for these kind of temps. The stretch has slowed way down.

@Kingjoe83 inspired me to brew up a tea for them. A very diluted mix of liquid kelp, fish emulsion, sea minerals, compost, and myco. Bubbled for 36 hours. Just applied it to root zone. Hopefully gives them a nice kick of energy.

The Critical Mass plants are starting to thicken up and stack. The C99 has lots of buds, but still fluffy and open. Just starting to see some trichs on leaves.

IMG_3374.JPG

IMG_3375.JPG

IMG_3379.JPG

IMG_3383.JPG

Hope everyone's grows are going well!

Looks great Bard. I'm guessing you're gonna have some sticky buds there :) Those fast gens are ahead of mine by a couple of weeks. Cool stuff.

Thanks Sauga!

They are already a bit sticky, and very stinky!! :)

Are you getting chilly weather in your neck of the woods too?

I think we had a 9c here one morning - hasn't slowed down the mosquitoes tho - still humid enough to bring on a sweat pretty quick. Anyone had trouble with mold on any buds??
So far so good for me. I did have some PWM forming but it seems to have gone once I wiped it away. All good here :)

Hey everyone,

It is a beautiful day here, and so was out visiting with the plants. They are coming along nicely. Starting to see some frost on the leaves, and the buds are starting to stack and fatten up. I think I still have several weeks to go before harvest, so it is going to be a race against time. However, the weather forecast looks good for weather over the next 10 days. Low at night for next week or so will be 50F, so much better than it had been a few days ago.

Unfortunately, some rain in the forecast too, so we'll hope that bud rot/mildew doesn't set in. I'll have to keep an eye on them.

Here they are, as of a few minutes ago:

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3415.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG

Wow, fantastic job. They'll be climbing over your deck soon :)

Thanks Sauga!

Yes - that one tall branch is unbelievable! I've had to zip-tie one stake to another to keep getting taller for it. I am 6'2" and it is maybe 6" taller than me. Not real fat flowers on it, but a ton of length.

I figure if it rains hard or gets really damp and humid, they can jump onto the patio for shelter. LOL.

Appreciate your stopping by.

I think we had a 9c here one morning - hasn't slowed down the mosquitoes tho - still humid enough to bring on a sweat pretty quick. Anyone had trouble with mold on any buds??
Hit 5 here at night fee hrs north of Toronto GTA .

Hey everyone,

It is a beautiful day here, and so was out visiting with the plants. They are coming along nicely. Starting to see some frost on the leaves, and the buds are starting to stack and fatten up. I think I still have several weeks to go before harvest, so it is going to be a race against time. However, the weather forecast looks good for weather over the next 10 days. Low at night for next week or so will be 50F, so much better than it had been a few days ago.

Unfortunately, some rain in the forecast too, so we'll hope that bud rot/mildew doesn't set in. I'll have to keep an eye on them.

Here they are, as of a few minutes ago:

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_3417.JPG

IMG_3415.JPG

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG
Do you shake you plants every morning bro ? Or after a a rain fall ?

Looking great bard you going to have enough time you think bud ?

Hey King!

It is definitely going to be a race against time. Next week or so weather forecast looks good, so hopefully they will move quickly in the sunshine and warmth! :)

Back
Top Bottom