Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

EhCndGrower

So here’s hoping for good weather and mental health this growing term. I’ve started journals and barely finish them. Hopefully most of these problems are behind me now and that the outdoor weather cooperates as well. So all plants inside will be in 7G fabric bags and outside will consist of 20G rubbermaid garbage cans. Using Pro Mix soil and MegaCrop for my nutrients. So here are the plants that have been started last week. I know I’m late but I did something nasty with my back and couldn’t start them until then.

TENT (ACE SEEDS)
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger x Panama
Killer A5 Haze
Malawi

So Golden Tiger is amazing, Malawi and Killer A5 I’ve tried to grow but issues happened. GTxP will be my first attempt at growing her, and might need to restart her from seed. It has a taproot but not sure if it stopped growing after. It actually grew out of the shell towards the light and had to flip her around. I also know that there’s a good chance that moat of these might not finish until near Xmas. Golden Tiger was just over 26w from start to finish, with just over 18w for flowering alone. Thinking 6-7 weeks of veg before I switch them to 11/13.
OUTSIDE
Canuk Seeds - Mac(k)
Canuk Seeds - Cinderella 99
G13 Labs - Blue Cindy
Seed Stockers - CBG Zero
Anesia Seeds - Slurricane
Anesia Seeds - Blackberry Moonrocks
Sensi Seeds - Banana Kush Cake

Now last year I grew the Canuk - Cinderella 99 and has been a goto afternoon appetite/mellow strain for me. I tried to do the CBG last tent grow but had a wpm issue and ruined my tent grow. Blue Cindy I’ve grown indoors before and she trained/stacked nicely. Everything else is a first try and we all know the first strain doesn’t include the K but can’t mention it by name. Outside strains will stay inside until probably the end of the month. Nights are still pretty cold and I don’t trust my new puppy with them. So not much to show now, will be slow with updates but I will try my best when things really get going. I’m also debating another seed order and might find room for a Watermelon OG depending on if/when I get my order.
C7254078-2A4D-4489-820E-83BE6447D158.jpeg

and my little knuckleheads (Buddy - 6m old, Fozzie Bear - 2yrs old)
B7B1E814-1007-4157-AD49-5AE88F82BDCC.jpeg

E15E7727-3602-455B-82B5-2FBAF21859F8.png

So here’s hoping for good weather and mental health this growing term. I’ve started journals and barely finish them. Hopefully most of these problems are behind me now and that the outdoor weather cooperates as well. So all plants inside will be in 7G fabric bags and outside will consist of 20G rubbermaid garbage cans. Using Pro Mix soil and MegaCrop for my nutrients. So here are the plants that have been started last week. I know I’m late but I did something nasty with my back and couldn’t start them until then.

TENT (ACE SEEDS)
Golden Tiger
Golden Tiger x Panama
Killer A5 Haze
Malawi

So Golden Tiger is amazing, Malawi and Killer A5 I’ve tried to grow but issues happened. GTxP will be my first attempt at growing her, and might need to restart her from seed. It has a taproot but not sure if it stopped growing after. It actually grew out of the shell towards the light and had to flip her around. I also know that there’s a good chance that moat of these might not finish until near Xmas. Golden Tiger was just over 26w from start to finish, with just over 18w for flowering alone. Thinking 6-7 weeks of veg before I switch them to 11/13.
OUTSIDE
Canuk Seeds - Mac(k)
Canuk Seeds - Cinderella 99
G13 Labs - Blue Cindy
Seed Stockers - CBG Zero
Anesia Seeds - Slurricane
Anesia Seeds - Blackberry Moonrocks
Sensi Seeds - Banana Kush Cake

Now last year I grew the Canuk - Cinderella 99 and has been a goto afternoon appetite/mellow strain for me. I tried to do the CBG last tent grow but had a wpm issue and ruined my tent grow. Blue Cindy I’ve grown indoors before and she trained/stacked nicely. Everything else is a first try and we all know the first strain doesn’t include the K but can’t mention it by name. Outside strains will stay inside until probably the end of the month. Nights are still pretty cold and I don’t trust my new puppy with them. So not much to show now, will be slow with updates but I will try my best when things really get going. I’m also debating another seed order and might find room for a Watermelon OG depending on if/when I get my order.
C7254078-2A4D-4489-820E-83BE6447D158.jpeg

and my little knuckleheads (Buddy - 6m old, Fozzie Bear - 2yrs old)
B7B1E814-1007-4157-AD49-5AE88F82BDCC.jpeg

E15E7727-3602-455B-82B5-2FBAF21859F8.png
Those 4 strains in a tent is going to take a 💩 load of training to try keep them from outgrowing the tent. Good luck n happy growing. CL🍀

So my Golden Tiger x Panama is growing . . . but she is so puny looking. So I’m letting her grow still but I started a new seed today for her and will see what happens with that.

Well the seed finally popped for my Golden Tiger x Panama, and the runt lives on too. The newly popped seed almost matches the height of the first gal. I had to remove her shell helmet but she slid off with pure ease. So I might still keep the runt and see what she does on her own in her own grow bag. Don’t think I’ll need 7G for her at her growth rate, and I think I have a 3/5G fabric grow bag somewhere in my collection. Everyone else seem to be doing well, with my Mac(k) and Golden Tiger *wipes a small tear* being the ones slightly ahead of everyone else. Some odd temps still this week and so they will stay another week in their solo cups and in the tent. Should build me a good root system for when I finally plant their asses in their final garbage can or 7G fabric grow bags.

52AA5155-45A4-444D-B5E5-84B9619C3700.jpeg
B12FA276-A4A7-466E-8B0B-7B749E8664A4.jpeg

Ok, I’ve been light on updates but I finally have something worth posting. So a few days ago I got my outdoor gals outside but kept them in their solo cups. They really liked the move outside from the tent, and I only realized I still had my exhaust on my flowering settings, so barely any humidity for growth. Now back to outside, and on Sunday I threw the soil into my garbage cans to warm up. Then after work today I finally planted them into their garbage cans, but with a basket protective cover. I have no idea why I need to protect them outside but maybe you can help me SPOT MY WALDO that I could be worried about.

6EA924E3-3486-4928-A156-4C281504A3AB.jpeg
61A0A194-84AC-48B2-8ADE-1B1AE3337A3F.jpeg
93AA896E-C0F5-43C8-B6FA-523C60B0C13C.jpeg
F1F13CDE-C3C7-4F4A-A872-E1E2072FCE40.jpeg
63DA51F4-0CBD-40C5-84A2-754E40738E07.jpeg
9A1CAAE7-38BA-4060-A368-9AF70F1F21F1.jpeg
89CAB6E8-1BC5-48D8-8FF7-C6DBC764C987.jpeg
40ACA462-4CE9-45B8-B568-5F2E0D312ADD.jpeg

So after realizing I had no humidity in the tent and resetting everything. My plants just shot up in growth in just 24hrs, even my runt. So hopefully tomorrow I will have some time and get everyone into their final grow bags, I’m gonna throw the runt in a 5G if I have one, but will use 7G if it’s all I have. I’m a bit high and stoner brain is thinking, “What would happen outside” but I can’t see it finishing until November and who knows what weather we’ll get. Well, hopefully another November round of golf in a t-shirt/shorts week like last year.

F81C584A-5288-4102-9237-7F0262D591C8.jpeg

Ok and we are are all in our final grow bags in the tent. My runt GTxP is growing well and so she got her own 7G bag. I was a bit worried both wouldn’t be looking too good today because I was ripping roots when I separated them from their solo cup home. Thankfully that are still erect and looking lively. Just need to wash a stand and saucer for my Killer A5 Haze, and get off the ground. Humidity is much better in my tent and with good matching temps. Also look a little light on colour but I’m thinking improvement will in a few days.

IMG_4318.jpeg

IMG_4324.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

IMG_4320.jpeg

IMG_4319.jpeg

Ok and we are are all in our final grow bags in the tent. My runt GTxP is growing well and so she got her own 7G bag. I was a bit worried both wouldn’t be looking too good today because I was ripping roots when I separated them from their solo cup home. Thankfully that are still erect and looking lively. Just need to wash a stand and saucer for my Killer A5 Haze, and get off the ground. Humidity is much better in my tent and with good matching temps. Also look a little light on colour but I’m thinking improvement will in a few days.

IMG_4318.jpeg

IMG_4324.jpeg

IMG_4323.jpeg

IMG_4321.jpeg

IMG_4320.jpeg

IMG_4319.jpeg
How big of a tent are you using for your babies? CL🍀

How big of a tent are you using for your babies? CL🍀

Just a marshydro 5x5x6.5, but I use to do 8 plants in a 4x4 when I first started growing. Just gonna have to train them out a lot but I'm pretty aware I could have a jungle growing in there in the long run. My first runs/try didn’t go crazy stretch wise for me in flowering, but I trained them out as well.

Just a marshydro 5x5x6.5, but I use to do 8 plants in a 4x4 when I first started growing. Just gonna have to train them out a lot but I'm pretty aware I could have a jungle growing in there in the long run. My first runs/try didn’t go crazy stretch wise for me in flowering, but I trained them out as well.
Were the strains you were growing all Landrace Sativas? Because you’re gonna have a seriously lot of training for 5 plants in your tent. lol CL🍀

Were the strains you were growing all Landrace Sativas? Because you’re gonna have a seriously lot of training for 5 plants in your tent. lol CL🍀

Oh fuck no :laughtwo: My first grow was nothing but Indica/Indica Leaning Hybrids. I’m pretty new to the whole sativa thing and I’m now kind of hooked

Oh fuck no :laughtwo: My first grow was nothing but Indica/Indica Leaning Hybrids. I’m pretty new to the whole sativa thing and I’m now kind of hooked
I’m looking forward to see how you train 5 in a tent. I think you’re gonna have a full time job. Good luck n happy growing. CL🍀

Btw how long are you gonna veg them for? CL🍀

Well sadly this is 3 weeks in and my humidity (or lack there of) slowed the growth greatly. So I’m thinking I’ll go another 3-4 weeks before I flip, but who really knows what until we get there. So when I’m happy I’ll make the flip

Humidity in my tent is below 30% during seedling period, they are not that bothered by it.
I'll know later on the year how an Ace sativa will fair in those conditions as I got some seeds and looking forward as well.
Can’t you put a humidifier in the tent? I have one in mine but hardly ever need it now because I water daily and it keeps the humidity levels right. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom