1st grow hello from Ontario, Canada

Konks Dirt Empire

Konk's 1st grow, Ontario Canada

Hello 420 community,

I started 4 Lemon Sapphire seeds, ordered from the ontario cannabis store, on June 4th. Today they are 63 days from seed and been outdoors.

Jul 28 I up-potted the lot into some fabric bags and have noticed over the past few days they are sort of evolving... is this the stretch or pre flower or flower. They should all be females (fem seeds) showing their sex and getting bushy, right.

I could use some timeline advice, please, maybe a pat on the head that I am following along lol.

I anticipate that these will not be ready until around Halloween, give or take, if I'm lucky and do not encounter any troubles.

I am guessing they are beginning flowering or "pre" flowering or entered the stretch from the pics and reading I have found. I also have read there is a correlation at 12/12 for flowering, but I googled our daylight hours and do not expect less than 13 hours of daylight until mid September. I think that is when they begin an 8 week stage of what super flower/budding?

I have found an Ontario thread I plan to drop into to say hi.

I realize these may be area specific questions but I am hopful that timeline may be similar-ish if you have some experience growing to harvest.

Thank you, stay safe!

:welcome:

You might be cutting it close with your timeline with the snow beginning to fall around oct 31st in most area's of Ontario, do you have a garage or shed to place them in when it gets colder out? If not you could always cover them with diy green house and put mulch over the ground covering the root area to keep it warm till you can harvest.

This is from this morning, 63 days from seed
20200806_114840.jpg
20200806_114855.jpg
20200806_114848.jpg
20200806_141505.jpg

Welcome aboard. Those plants look healthy and happy. Good work. You should start a journal.
Thanks, I did. It is not the least bit eloquent but I've started a clunky one. Link is in my signature.

Thanks, I did. It is not the least bit eloquent but I've started a clunky one. Link is in my signature.
Dohhh...how'd I miss that? Fancy long drawn out data loaded journals are boring to me. I like simple easy reading with lots of pics..lol.

Dohhh...how'd I miss that? Fancy long drawn out data loaded journals are boring to me. I like simple easy reading with lots of pics..lol.
Then my too many pics and rambling may be right up your alley :laugh:

Stay safe, stay happy, and stay HIGH, all the time! Namaste
That has pretty much been my mantra this year :lot-o-toke:
Thank you for the welcome and the same to you.

Back
Top Bottom