King's Outdoor RD2 Open Journal

So first off welcome to the best community awareness site out there .
I’m Joe and I grow for reasons to help heal my brain from past issues. I want this to be a place where I can post random updates of my outdoor grow and also be able to see others post their journey with me until harvested.

I currently have a afgahni Kush x black domina on the go named it @Pennywise

Also have one trailer trash Betty reg on the go named her @Derbybud

And have also a candida cbd strain will name it @Lady G2HM

And a deep purple reg which I will name @Guy Cavallero

I am using promix hp to start them indoors in my tent until ready to be put into a hole dug in my neighbours backyard .

I will be using I guess advanced nutrients ph perfect right now along with voodoo juice , silica blast for first few weeks of flowering and once the plant is big enough in veg I will run it here and there .

Lots of potassium in it .

Will be buying big bud again from
Advanced nutrients ph perfect as well

Will fill hole with promix hp when planting outside.

Added mycros every time I transplant as well.

I will be trying on pennywise letting it go to 6th node and then top back at fourth. Think we call this quadlining lol

Techniques only top once for pennywise and derbybud

Will tip spread as well to keep the nose spaces tighter .

Some lst will be played in as well as super cropping .

Mayeb I will try to clone again as well see how hot and humid we get in July .

I will be washing my buds @Doc Bud washing technique

This should be good for me as I am considering to try a soil grow n next winter and buying docs kit possibly .

Anyways hope you all join in I feel like if we all have multiple grows growing here we can learn lots of each other what do you say ?

Also I already have a wuestion as well so I just transplanted pennywise not long ago and I’m seeing roots already at bottom
Of holes how do I know if I am getting g root bound ? And those white roots that are exposed should I be concerned pics this after noon when they wake up.

Have a happy first long weekend here in Canada if you have one too I hope it’s relaxing and enjoyable .

Happy 2018 and I hope everyone has a good grow this summer outdoors .

Be blessed family .

PW looks amazing and I love the little art you Did with the nametag joe:high-five:

Not Sure If they get rootbound that quickly... How long ago Did you transplant PW?

Is that “the” way to created a quadline? Still new with that so Its something I might do soon hehe

PW looks amazing and I love the little art you Did with the nametag joe:high-five:

Not Sure If they get rootbound that quickly... How long ago Did you transplant PW?

Is that “the” way to created a quadline? Still new with that so Its something I might do soon hehe
Yes i believe @Agemon or @Asesino85 started this i believe .

Coudl be worng any of you two?

Ps glad to have you NS

Feel free to post your journey update here anytime . @newty you too girl happy long weekend here on canada .

Why in your neighbors backyard?
My wife wants to be able to bring her nephews and nieces over here this summer and lets say some of her family is anti pot happy compatible Lol

Along for the ride... :passitleft:
Hey preston glad to have ya buddy .

Feel free to share thoughts and ask anything if i dont know someone will lol

Hell 3rd ain't too bad.....still in the medals lol. You know I'm along.... so hopefully I turned out as a female..... Never thought I would hear myself say that. Thanks for the shout-out and the recognition Joe.... Maybe I can use your journal to post some updates for my own trailer trash Betty grow this summer as well. It too is Outdoors, theyre being grown at my brother's place on his deck. Still in protective custody for now.

Dammit Blew.....now I'm 4th lmao.....me and my long winded post.

So update wene to check on the candida cbd strain see if any taps popped yet only half a day or so in towel bit went to open the deep purple towel and no seed gone .

I swear there is a ghost in this house man wtf ..

Anyways not sure where it went i have put in towel and only opened once ?

This has happened to me before lol

So i dropped teo blue dream feminized in water .

Hell 3rd ain't too bad.....still in the medals lol. You know I'm along.... so hopefully I turned out as a female..... Never thought I would hear myself say that. Thanks for the shout-out and the recognition Joe.... Maybe I can use your journal to post some updates for my own trailer trash Betty grow this summer as well. It too is Outdoors, theyre being grown at my brother's place on his deck. Still in protective custody for now.
Haha yup sounds like a great idea of mate i will ask for help as never have i encountered one .

Glad to have you pull up i texted ya today ✊

So update wene to check on the candida cbd strain see if any taps popped yet only half a day or so in towel bit went to open the deep purple towel and no seed gone .

I swear there is a ghost in this house man wtf ..

Anyways not sure where it went i have put in towel and only opened once ?

This has happened to me before lol

So i dropped teo blue dream feminized in water .
Wait a minute......someone stole me!?

Yes i believe @Agemon or @Asesino85 started this i believe .

Coudl be worng any of you two?

Ps glad to have you NS

Feel free to post your journey update here anytime . @newty you too girl happy long weekend here on canada .

Aye I top at the 4th node. I also pinch off the 1st and 2nd nodes leaving only 3 and 4. This creates 4 (quad) main branches (lines) to use for the plants support.

Good luck here Joe! The babies look super healthy already!

Damn mr.K, got here as fast as I could yesterday so been camping in the garden before these here fine gentleman arrived, our secret hey......
Sup buddy

Glad to have you jump aboard

Post as freely as you’d like the more we share the more we all learn

Back
Top Bottom