Outdoor Grow Journal 2018

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend man.
Thank you sir
Still hurts like hell! Lol.
Now that I’m finally able to pull myself into the tractor, it’s good to get out and check on things around the farm.
Today I was in the tractor checking my corn and bean fields when I got caught in a wicked thunderstorm. Skies got angry. I stopped the tractor, cranked some CCR on the surround sound, hit the air conditioning and watched the show. Crazy lighting and wind. There may or may not have been some marijuana involved :eek:

Spent a lot of time creating access and lugging soil to the pots in this new area.
Unfortunately I will be abandoning this spot. Just way too much competition going on with the surrounding vegetation, plants have to stretch too much this time of the year for my liking.

I could go in with chainsaw and level everything around the pots, but that’s just not my style. I’ve had my eye on that thicket for a while, and ya never know to ya grow......It is a shame tho, good sun and concealment.

Couple weeks I’ll be going around installing bamboo support poles. No doubt these tall girls will need support.

Showers, sun, storms, hot and humid every day the last seven days.
Doin all I can do to lay fertilizer down on bean fields between showers and storms. All the rain has saved my crops this year I am thankful for that. My corn field grew three feet and has tasseld in the last nine days. Cows will eat this winter...

Was able to check on a couple ladies this evening.
Good thing I brought insect spray.. I had a feeling with all this rain.......

Back
Top Bottom