Outdoor Grow Journal 2018

That moment when your checking garden and there’s huge gaping openings in the forest, where your bush’s used to be......with toppled and snapped marijuana bush’s on the ground..
As if two days of powerful storms weren’t enough, tonight’s was the icing on the cake here. It can only take one really severe storm to fuck your season. I seen it tonight.
First garden check post storm tonight, devastation. Most were broken, snapped, split or toppled. NWS said winds 72mph recorded. Seen rotating angry skies, no funnel.
Firing up the hot tub and a much needed smoke.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

Brutal...condolences...

That moment when your checking garden and there’s huge gaping openings in the forest, where your bush’s used to be......with toppled and snapped marijuana bush’s on the ground..

As if two days of powerful storms weren’t enough, tonight’s was the icing on the cake here. It can only take one really severe storm to fuck your season. I seen it tonight.
First garden check post storm tonight, devastation. Most were broken, snapped, split or toppled. NWS said winds 72mph recorded. Seen rotating angry skies, no funnel.
F*&^%! Heartfelt condolences.

But they're tough plants...you'll still get something out of 'em. Little consolation, I know, but still.

& again, condolences!

I’ve put up power lines and rebuilt power grids from storm damage from one end of this country to the other.
The damage I’m seeing from last nights supercell has all the signs of tornadic activity. The way and direction debris is laying about, top soil missing from pots (updraft).
If the rest of gardens turn into a salvage operation, I will be shutting this journal down.

I’ve put up power lines and rebuilt power grids from storm damage from one end of this country to the other.
The damage I’m seeing from last nights supercell has all the signs of tornadic activity. The way and direction debris is laying about, top soil missing from pots (updraft).
If the rest of gardens turn into a salvage operation, I will be shutting this journal down.
Sounds like a mess brother... Hope you find something to salvage and this isn't a total loss.
Did you have structural damage to the house/barns/equip? We got rocked like 4 months ago and I skated by with a few downed trees but my homie lost the roof on his house.
Again, sorry for the shitty luck man. Hope things turn out better. I sure love stopping by this journal to see those monsters.
:passitleft:

Sounds like a mess brother... Hope you find something to salvage and this isn't a total loss.
Did you have structural damage to the house/barns/equip? We got rocked like 4 months ago and I skated by with a few downed trees but my homie lost the roof on his house.
Again, sorry for the shitty luck man. Hope things turn out better. I sure love stopping by this journal to see those monsters.
:passitleft:

Thanks for your concern. Only damage to house was two broken windows from patio furniture.
Barn, animals and equipment are ok.
Plants on the other hand.. Nothing survived unscathed. Lost everything. Very little to salvage. Two gardens took a direct hit from fallen trees. What I can find of the rest got pulverized from debris.
This superstorm was unique in that it formed, stalled and brewed over my particular valley.

Damn brother, sorry to hear that! Hoping you can recover something!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Thank you for the opportunity to document my garden with the largest and most knowledgeable front of green thumbers there is.
Looking forward to 2019.
Kind regards

Thank you for the opportunity to document my garden with the largest and most knowledgeable front of green thumbers there is.
Looking forward to 2019.
Kind regards
Not your year with the operation mid grow then from what it sounds like a scene from American Gods to destroy all your hard work. Good luck for next season man.

Sorry to hear that... it happened to me also in the past, a similar situation and I learned from my errors.. I hope you will stay motivated, the next season is coming ;)

Back
Top Bottom