Outdoor Grow Journal 2018

Funny shit tat....... made me laugh looking good . Shit I thought my 170 stalks of corn was allot. Beautiful site my friend.

:rollit::ganjamon::passitleft::cough:
Thanks my man.
I put down about 30 acres of cow corn a yr, leave a couple two or three acres stand for the deer.
Then another 20 acres of soybeans. Beans and corn get harvested for beef steer grain..
Then I rotate yearly, another 7-8 acres of annual food plots for the deer and wildlife, mainly radish, turnips, sugar beats, sunflower, oats and clover.. (Yes, my deer are spoiled).. :cool:

Thanks my man.
I put down about 30 acres of cow corn a yr, leave a couple two or three acres stand for the deer.
Then another 20 acres of soybeans. Beans and corn get harvested for beef steer grain..
Then I rotate yearly, another 7-8 acres of annual food plots for the deer and wildlife, mainly radish, turnips, sugar beats, sunflower, oats and clover.. (Yes, my deer are spoiled).. :cool:

I just came across your grow journal and have really enjoyed it. My goal is to get more acreage somewhere in Maine and raise Alpacas, farm a little and grow some cannabis. Envious of where you are ! Also going to start the vermicomposting. I was interested and Brew from Maine sold me on it. I also have worms in my soil on my current indoor grow. Where do you go to get fabric pots in the sizes you use ?

Where do you go to get fabric pots in the sizes you use ?

I had a 25’x50’ roll of landskape fabric layn around, so my wife made my pots out of that...
Lots of them on Amazon just type 100 gallon fabric grow pots..

As for the VC, it’s what makes sense for us around the farm. We do a lot of planting every yr between gardens, fruit trees and such.. Long term goal is to produce quantity for the farm with as little amount of effort possible.. Still learning tho, my first batch I made for my bin was way too hot, and the manure I used in my mix was over a yr aged.. Took some finagaling but finally got the mixture right. Worms are thriving now.. In total I’ve had 12k worms delivered. More on the way..

Huge...I got some of those seeds as freebies...let me know how she is...
Mine were freebies as well. All three sprouted, and all three are the biggest bushes I have. Very impressed in terms of strength, vigor and disease resistance. I’ve got plants on both sides of them bitten up from mites and slugs. Those northern souls are tough..

I got a Critical going also...she got tall fast (and then I pruned her....2x!)
I tried a couple last year and they finished early/mid oct for me so I planted a few more this year.
Also tried the critical fast, supposed to be done mid sept for northern climates.... We shall see...

Nice! How tall are those beasts?

Nice! How tall are those beasts?

Thanks my friend
The critical in last group of pics is maybe nine feet from trunk to top..

Some are doing good, some not so good..

Sadly, I have to give up on several beasts in terms of insect treatment, as they are beyond saving. Just out of control mite problem with some of the strains. Infected plants look like they were peppered with bird shot....Several times.. Every leaf bitten up. I can only spend so much $ on spray for such large plants before I gotta pull the plug... Taking casualties is to be expected and why I choose to start off with so many plants.
I wish I had the comfort of tending to a garden in my back yard, but I don’t. It’s the real deal, natural environment and how I weed out the least disease resistant strains for my area.. Now just gotta find that perfect disease/mold resistant strain AND fast flowering..

Back
Top Bottom