Outdoor Grow Journal 2018

I sent my wife out to check a garden for me since my girls have not been tended too or watered in 11 days of 90 degree temps.
I figured i would pick the easiest garden to access for her sake. Punched in some numbers on my phone app and send her in to snap some pics of soil conditions.

She returns back to vehicle bout 40 minutes later lookn like she was dragged behind a tractor.
She said “ You told me you picked the easiest garden too access, i had to crawl thru some spots on my tits lol”
I said “ I did pick the easiest but you got city in your blood and dont know how to slither thru the woods”. Haha

Anyways plants are surviving the lack of water and should be ok buy the time im able to tend. Still worried tho, storms commn tonight.

all I can say is holy hell fella, the plants and the op you had, but really cannot wait to see the 300's if this is what you do now... I'd also advise copper chokers around the stem check with @conradino23 as it was on his thread I rad that and he is also hella knowledgable so I'm sure he'll be able to advise as he also grows like you.

Glad to see you vertical, as my wife would say get back to work.
Stay healthy my friend. I get to work in 101F today.

Texas.... ugh

I would love to get back to work man, 42 yrs old and I have never missed work for an injury a single day in my life. I’m having a hard time sitting still recovering and have many more weeks to go.

Guys at work wonder why I’m always the first one up to climb 400 ft towers, it’s because days like this heat, being up that high there’s always a nice breeze. I’d rather be up in the air cool than workn on the ground in that heat! Would climb every day if I could..

Stay safe out there bud

all I can say is holy hell fella, the plants and the op you had, but really cannot wait to see the 300's if this is what you do now... I'd also advise copper chokers around the stem check with @conradino23 as it was on his thread I rad that and he is also hella knowledgable so I'm sure he'll be able to advise as he also grows like you.

Hey man thanks for that info, I am very interested in checking that out.
Yeah next year will be all about simplifying my setup. Less plants, bigger pots, same or more yield. Everything will be in 300gl pots.

That THC Bomb is a killer strain. I grew 4 of them back in 2017. I enjoyed them very much.
:high-five:

Oh nice. I love how she has two monster stalks growing. No other branches. I never did a thing to her. Assuming some critter topped it for me. I usually never buy reg seeds, always female. But my buddy said his finished mid sept last yr so I decided to try a couple seeds.

Oh nice. I love how she has two monster stalks growing. No other branches. I never did a thing to her. Assuming some critter topped it for me. I usually never buy reg seeds, always female. But my buddy said his finished mid sept last yr so I decided to try a couple seeds.
This one was my top girl... I grew the autos.
2018-07-18-21-20-42.jpg

Fantastic

I believe indica dominant????...???
I remembered the feminized seeds were outrageous $...
I remember it being a great hybrid. Indica high with the motivation of a sativa. I've never been able to find what % indica/sativa mix it is, but I really enjoyed it. I think that was my second grow. Good shit! I'm sure you'll enjoy.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom