Outdoor Grow Journal 2018

I tried critical from Royal Queen yrs ago as they were supposed to be highly resistant to mold and they were indeed, very important in my area for September.
they do seem to be more sensitive to my supersoil mix and I need to be careful with them.
They have a new critical fast that I am trying this yr, it’s supposed to be done early sept. We shall see.

Crazy busy between work and trying to finish getting row crops planted, I had just enough time to check in on a couple of RQ Critical ladies last evening. These girls were tipped over a few weeks ago, after tying them up they appear to be well. plants are far above my head, but one thing about growing in thickets is the competition you’ll get as the plants are stretching to be above canopy.

Idk but I’m thinking there will be issues this fall with some of these girls holding the weight of colas. I like big plants but I also like them to be full and bushy. No fault of the genetics I’ve grown these critical before, Some areas because of the surrounding environment it’s not always possible. I would like to see more girth this July and less stretch on those two criticals, otherwise I’ll be dragn a ten foot ladder through the jungle supporting top colas from snapping.

Loving your plants, you'll need a chain saw to cut these down. Thanks for sharing your journal.
No shit! Right? Looks like the redwood forest compared to my little shrubs. LoL

:goodjob:

-P

Back
Top Bottom