Outdoor Grow Journal 2018

So I found this great spot I always wanted to grow, full sun, great concealment but a pain in the dick to get to, especially watering. Plants are looking great here. Some afgan, skunk and critical fast.

Looking good man.
That new spot looks the goods, hope it doesn't drive you nuts by chop day...
Thanks.
Yeah it’s a great spot. Like most of my gardens, you will be leaving this site, cut up, bleeding, covered in blood and sweat and completely covered head to toe in poison ivy. Getting soil to this location was a challenge.
It’s one of the only areas where sun hits those ladies from 8am-7pm. Kinda swampy, surrounded 360 degrees with a pricker/honeysuckle thicket, ground stays wet year round, which I attribute to the massive amounts of slugs covering the plants. Bottom parts of plants are starting to show damage.
Any suggestions to dealing with large amounts of slugs??

So I get woken up this morning to my outside property dogs having a shit fit. Not a normal alert bark like there was a critter near the house moving through the property. Most people know their dogs bark, and they were barking with a purpose like someone was here.

So I grab my 9 mm and just as I’m pulling out the driveway I’m greeted buy 3 state troopers! I think my heart sunk into my chest.

Apparently one of my beef cows, a 900 pund bull broke pasture and was trying to ram some ladies vehicle in the road so she called 911. She told the troopers she from the city and wanted to take a picture of him. I just SMH and kindly tell her next time she sees a 900# pissed off bull in the road not to stop. Well, then she decides to turn on me and berated me buy saying I’m cruel to animals because I raise my own beef, and ask me how I can shoot my pets and blah blah blah.. What a morning.

exactly. I suppose my farm animals would have a better life raised in some slaughterhouse standing elbow to elbow in cow shit up to their bellies. As opposed to a nice large green pasture where they can put a graze on happily and live freely. Unywayzzzzz

So unfortunately my bull did not make it back to pasture. He charged me and luckily I got the four wheeler between myself and him, but he just put his horns down and started beating the heck out of my wheeler trying to get to me. I had no choice but to put him down.
So I guess I’m not going to work today, time to fire up the walk in cooler. Who’s comming up for steaks and fire tonight?

Tell me about it man, even the troopers were shaken heads rolln their eyes at her. She really lost it after I asked her if she kills cats in her basement. Not sure why.. I attract people like this, ask my wife.

My freebie northern souls are leading the crop for strength, disease resistance and vigor. This girl was laying at 90 degrees touching the ground after a storm last week. I tied her ass back up and now she’s taken off once again. Amazing plant. I’m liking this strain a lot so far, and @6 feet in mid June, I’m anxious to see the final product. Luckily I put all three that sprouted in 100 gal pots because I could tell from the day they sprouted they were gonna be big.

Back
Top Bottom