King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Nice job Joe! Honestly those are some gorgeous nugs man, looking dense and resinous, just the way they should be!

Can't wait to see how your headbands turn out buddy :3 enjoy!

Thanks guys

Here is a shot of hope candy cane and I'm actually thinking one is an early miss as whole different aroma to her . Diff looking buds too but here they are small container candy cane auto crop king seeds
Medium early miss auto cks
Large hope I'm actually thinking by description and pics that she is actually la diva autoflowr by delicious seeds ..

Check her out curing

420-magazine-mobile1616498521.jpg
better pics in am for y'all ..

Nice man clearly it's top shelf ;)

What a beautiful sight .

Yeah I noticed some non peaceful words being exchanged..... for me it's like I'm here to spread joy knowledge and info. That's it. I think I may enter down the road, but certianly wouldn't hang around to read the discussion after. The point is you grew some great meds for yourself. That's all that matters. Be proud regardless of what people say dude. It's tough when a group of friends let the competitiveness of it pull them apart. Everyone who makes harvest is a winner in my eyes!!!

It's hard when you watch the grow from the beginning and feel connected to the plant and grower. I know some people see it as clicky, but I see it as invested.

I often will vote for a member I don't know if I feel they have the best pic nug or plant. It's hard to be "unbaised" and again I don't fault anyone for their vote, for themselves or otherwise. Every member has the right to vote, it's their call, their opinion. They can choose vote based on many differnt aspects and that's their right.

No one should have to defend their vote or argue. Vote your consience and your heart. That's good enough for me! Just vote. It's a right we are given so exercise that!

That's how I see it anyways. And again I love your hope nug. Beautiful. Very happy for you and proud of your grow. So you should be too!

This is why we love us some dab!!! Lol. Well said mate!!:high-five:

Thanks guys

Here is a shot of hope candy cane and I'm actually thinking one is an early miss as whole different aroma to her . Diff looking buds too but here they are small container candy cane auto crop king seeds
Medium early miss auto cks
Large hope I'm actually thinking by description and pics that she is actually la diva autoflowr by delicious seeds ..

Check her out curing

420-magazine-mobile1616498521.jpg
better pics in am for y'all ..

Hey!!!! I remember those things! They're called breaks....or bracks....no...wait, it's books. Yes books! That's it! Lol. Technology! My son would say. Lol. Happy Thanksgiving brojoe! I know ur in Canada but happy turkey day anyway. Sweet nugs again bro. That looks like some dreamy stuff right there. :thumb:

Peace & Love joe! Out!

Hey!!!! I remember those things! They're called breaks....or bracks....no...wait, it's books. Yes books! That's it! Lol. Technology! My son would say. Lol. Happy Thanksgiving brojoe! I know ur in Canada but happy turkey day anyway. Sweet nugs again bro. That looks like some dreamy stuff right there. :thumb:

Peace & Love joe! Out!

Thanks moon better pics coming soon ..

420-magazine-mobile1387437332.jpg
420-magazine-mobile595033866.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1467776314.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1080591934.jpg
first one was hope second pic is candy cane
420-magazine-mobile1508050973.jpg
early miss....
420-magazine-mobile1607126556.jpg
some great news finally
420-magazine-mobile2009170949.jpg
place even gives out boveda packs .

My new light might be arriving today
Shout out to derbybud . for going above and beyond for me for real it's life's acts that will reward you derby much love my brotha anyone want to see what a great app this is and how we can make each other better by helping one another instead of sticking it up?

420 you have Truly inspired to stand for what I believe to not quit . It's true for anyone Learning and getting frustrated I want to ensure you there is sunshine after the storm passs . Penny wise you have been an inspirational role model in my life and I could never re pay you for sticking with me man. Fack getting emotional .

Intheshed, moonshine , big nugz, furcifer, themaddabber, pino , sphynx, Kita, bignstrange my newest brotha . Horti shorti, guy, also to all the people I have read and not subbed in to by forgetfulness. You guys are my family. Even if one day your journey here at 420 ends . You ever need anything my way . You all have my word my house is your house .

420 strong we can educate and make awareness its highest it's ever been . It's time to stand up .

As far as a conclusion goes to not drag the journal on more , here is what I recommend to anyone trying grow outdoors to consider ,

One pest are more dominant
Enviroment is unstable so no your temps and weather according to your region city town province state .

I've come to convince myself. That neem oil in a 1/8 ratio spray bottle and not to be gentle get in there. I be learned how a proper defoil can reduce pest and mold and poor vented areas . It my thought to let the plant talk to you keep it steady if she shows you something then react accordingly.

Always check ppm ph and temps and humidity and pest first of nothing search here I recommend ask is anything forum from snid I believe .

That is where I got welcomed here.

Also look at docs bud washing I'll never not wash buds again.

Info is on first page to save you time searching. Very basic and easy a 6 yr old could do it.

Crop king seeds have great genetics going on bey resilient strains I will be personally taking my hard earned coin and purchasing again now that I'm more confident in the plant.

Sense seeds is in my future as well.

I yielded 5. 2 ounces dry between the three plants so I'm happy with that .

I've learned that it quality not quantity first .

Be patient and treat them like a baby .

Shout out to big nugz for learning so much off your pictures man .

Bignstrange damn bro your thread is jumping I love it . Positive boyz let's kill them with kindness .

Kingjoe83 out .

God bless my country Canada . and our troops who keep this country strong.

God bless the American soldiers .

Happy thanksgiving to all over the world .

Be kind to thy neighbors .

Nicely Said Joe!
I know CanadaThanksgiving has past. But with your Neighborly outpour of well wishes. I would like to wish you a Healthy Pleasant Day also.
Thanks Joe!
And your BUDS do look Top Shelf!

Did you get your light today? .

Hell yes I did just now. Buddy posting some pics tonight soon need hanging suggestions

I cried today FYI I haven't cried in years man not like this ..
Excellent sum-up Joe. Glad to have been here for all the trials and tribulations, as well as for the great indoor recovery!
I will need you on this indoor headband grow , thanks shed for everything man .

Nicely Said Joe!
I know CanadaThanksgiving has past. But with your Neighborly outpour of well wishes. I would like to wish you a Healthy Pleasant Day also.
Thanks Joe!
And your BUDS do look Top Shelf!

Gotcha buddy .

Thanks for the wishes furcifer . blessings are always nice to have seriously . lol

I got my new fushion board oh my oh my they are something sexy. Sneak peak. Until everyone heads over to other thread ..

Turned out good job isn't done yet but I got drill now will see if I want to do it tonight or in am thinking relax celebrate a bit tonight ya know ....
420-magazine-mobile1923721481.jpg

Back
Top Bottom