King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Just chillin inside today. Trying to catch up on 420....besides my own journal. I have way too many! Yes, I love just two at a time. If I had the space, maybe 4. When I chop Luna down, my lil JuJu will have the tent all too herself. She's a Christmas cookie photo. At least, I think she's a she! Lol. Will be my first attempt flowering a photo, & it'll be done outside and in the tent.

Is it too late to top a photo, or fim past a certain age? She's 45ish days old with only lst. I wanted as many tops as possible obviously. Was only going to lst her, but soon she'll have All that light to herself! Can't wait bro. Exciting stuff for me! Later man. Enjoy your hard work and masterful efforts!!:thumb:

Your day 45 veg ? Yeah you can do what you want in veg if not mistaken. If It slows it down a day or two just later before you get to flip . . Also depends how long you plan to keep it in veg for . This is my understanding of photos and veg .

Just chillin inside today. Trying to catch up on 420....besides my own journal. I have way too many! Yes, I love just two at a time. If I had the space, maybe 4. When I chop Luna down, my lil JuJu will have the tent all too herself. She’s a Christmas cookie photo. At least, I think she’s a she! Lol. Will be my first attempt flowering a photo, & it’ll be done outside and in the tent.
Is it too late to top a photo, or fim past a certain age? She’s 45ish days old with only lst. I wanted as many tops as possible obviously. Was only going to lst her, but soon she’ll have All that light to herself! Can’t wait bro. Exciting stuff for me! Later man. Enjoy your hard work and masterful efforts!!:thumb:

Moon we're running concurrent grows again. First the 420 blueberries and now a photo inside and out! You can top and prune a photo any time you want until you flower. Then you're just doing stuff to help with a level canopy (supercrop), light penetration (defol and tuck), and thin to take clones.

Dayummm. Just seeing these responses. Wtf. But thanks you guys! I was thinking about topping the main, but the way I planted in center of pot, my lst on JuJu has her running over the side of the pot, unless I bend her almost at a 90 def angle to make the turn around the pot. Lol. I left this girl alone to much in veg. But maybe that’s why she looks so good. Can’t wait for some xmas cookies in March or so.

Shed....I know bro! I’m excited. I love growing with peeps! Great day you all!

Hey there Pennywise. I was told your the person to talk to for Autos?
Been looking for you since last night and finally found ya :thumb:
:420:

I have mine on 18/6 at a foot tall. I have way more room in my tent. How do I flip them to flower?

You can't flip an auto buddy they will do it when they are ready .

Are you growing autos or photos? Autos will flower on their own genetically programmed clock. Only photos can you send into flower by changing the light timer to 12/12.
Thought so. I read for almost a good year before I started. Didn't think you could.
I'm growing autos. White Widdow from CropKingSeeds

Thought so. I read for almost a good year before I started. Didn't think you could.
I'm growing autos. White Widdow from CropKingSeeds

I know im already in your thread bud .

Yah? What's the difference in the 2 hours. Dont plants stretch roots and limbs in the dark? Does it give longer veg time that way I take it?

I believe it's about letting the roots break down it sugars at night if not mistaken and this helps with root development. Again how I view it .

Yah? What's the difference in the 2 hours. Dont plants stretch roots and limbs in the dark? Does it give longer veg time that way I take it?
I did 24/0 for awhile & as needed for heat over cold florida nights. Mainly 20/4 though. Thanks to some guy named "intheshed" i think is his member name......i managed to get some decent weight from two blueberry autos. 5.4 oz'$ might last me 6 months or more.

Back
Top Bottom