Vladimir's - Coco - Acapulco Gold - Flux - CMH 150W

BudMaster II sounds like something sweet to have in the warehouse :bongrip:

Here's a canopy shot after I pinched away some damaged leaves. Starting to look like a real marijuana grow op :bongrip:

1 more week to see all fresh green growth then it's time to set them loose.

IMG_236419.JPG

:thumb: .

Plants look healthy, and your training methods seem to have provided for a structure which will better allow the light to reach deep.

You are WAY ahead of me, and I am somewhat envious, lol. I did notice that I had two little ones yesterday. Err... The bad news is that I forgot to check on them regularly, so they were in the dark too long and one - Serious Seeds' Kali Mist - is long, spindly, and looking like a ground-covering vine <WHOOPS> . Not "tie a toothpick to it," either - I'm talking like six or eight inches. I stuck them under a 23-watt CFL and will either add another one soon or just go stick them under the LED panel (might be a bit of overkill...). You ever find yourself committing that kind of error? I was thinking about burying it in a deeper container - maybe a 2-liter soda bottle. I know that cannabis is sort of like tomato in that one can bury the stem when repotting. But IDK if that applies to very young seedlings, and I am "somewhat" concerned that I might end up causing the tender young stem to rot.

Thanks for stopping by TS,

Fortunately for tall spindly seedlings you can ·gently· and precisely transplant them into a taller container.

The spindly stalk will actually bare "advantageous" root protrusions if you bury it .

They won't get damped off ·if· the substrate you transplant with isn't wet but only mildly humid. Try a solo cup, because if you use a pot too big for such a small plant it will struggle to grow strong roots.

V:bongrip:

High Comrades,

I've started a new thread for the 12/12 show

Cannapocalypse

This thread will remain active for my Grow phase plants, DIY lighting and Tin-Foil hat commentaries.

Veg room is open so I will be updating on that shortly...

Check out these ceramic juggernauts that came in the mail the other day :

IMG_237624.JPG

Looks like Christmas came early for you, lol. Which model of COBs are those? I see that they are Cree.

High TS,

These are CXA2540 with 93CRI 3000K, not the biggest in the line because my goal was to build a moderate power LED (250W) for bloom only and see how the buds turn out.
I'm waiting for some glass lenses to arrive because I prefer to take a slight efficiency penalty then to let my cobs get dirty or poked out by a blunt object.
LEDs will be hooked up to a 148V rectified AC power supply not safe for noobs.
But what about HID is safe anyway??? Exploding bulbs and high voltage!!

I was going to flower with the HPS but now that the LED array should be ready in a couple of weeks might as well not.

Swinging by Brotha Vlad Sounds like you got a little project going looks Great :thumb:

Lookin good Vlad! Hope you are keeping well. See you on the Cannapocalypse thread!

High Comrades :bongrip:

Thank you D, SantB and HempHog. Unfortunately the protective lenses and reflectors didn't show up yet so LEDs are still sitting in their shipping container.

I might have to get a tent because after removing plants from the flower room to continue veg, they look sad af.
They seem to love the humidity and heat that I had dialed in for my grow bathroom.

I am at war with some gnats that like to feed on roots of my clones and the clones are dying one by one :(

Oh well as soon as flower is done on my new journal I will be scraping whatever is infected and popping some new white widow seeds I got :bongrip:

Peace Comrades, check out my link in the signature it leads to Cannapocalypse.

Good luck in your battle with the gnats.

You know what? "I find this VERY INTRIGUING Myself" I'll tag along to if that's OK with U All Eh! LOL It's this kind of thing Right Here-
-That shows in the ACTION Sense of the Word "AMAZING" when in regards to 420 Chat & EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US INCLUDED!
NOWHERE ELSE On Earth will you find such Welcoming, Kind & Down To Earth Wholesome A People than RIGHT HERE!
Sorry I just get carried away sometimes especially when I come across Grows and Folks like You's Here in this Thread.
"Thanks for Having Me & SWEET GROW & I'm just starting 3 Autoz- Purple Ryder # 2's I Just Have To Learn How to Do This whole- -Low Flying Stock Gig You Have Going on here. I'm Truly looking Very Much forward to Watching & Learning on this One to be sure.

"I wish you the Greenest Of Grows & the Heaviest of Harvest"

Sincerely: Don D. :green_heart: :Namaste: :Namaste:

You know what? "I find this VERY INTRIGUING Myself" I'll tag along to if that's OK with U All Eh! LOL It's this kind of thing Right Here-
-That shows in the ACTION Sense of the Word "AMAZING" when in regards to 420 Chat & EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US INCLUDED!
NOWHERE ELSE On Earth will you find such Welcoming, Kind & Down To Earth Wholesome A People than RIGHT HERE!
Sorry I just get carried away sometimes especially when I come across Grows and Folks like You's Here in this Thread.
"Thanks for Having Me & SWEET GROW & I'm just starting 3 Autoz- Purple Ryder # 2's I Just Have To Learn How to Do This whole- -Low Flying Stock Gig You Have Going on here. I'm Truly looking Very Much forward to Watching & Learning on this One to be sure.

"I wish you the Greenest Of Grows & the Heaviest of Harvest"

Sincerely: Don D. :green_heart: :Namaste: :Namaste:

Hi Don, welcome to my Veg journal and thanks for all the kind comments about our canna-community!
420 is a special place indeed, and there will always be a few bad apples trying to spoil the whole thing but that won't stop 420 Magazine from being #1

Sorry for lack of updates,
I have a big Acapulco Gold in Veg that I just up-potted to 3 gallons of Coco.

I have a new Punto Rojo clone which is pure sativa and I'm very excited about it.

The lenses and reflectors for my LEDs did show up finally. Now to pick up a nice block of aluminium for the heat sink.

My technique with coco has finally improved.. no more wacky PH or PPM problems

Pics coming soon :bongrip:

My flower journal just got trolled... I'm a little burnt and crispy around the edges like my plants after having to listen to all the bullshit

:surrender:

Well vlad this one's for you comrade. Here's my Explosia before and after harvest. She was a slow grower but she finished beautifully. Can't wait to see Explodey II get her bud on. Keep up the good fight brother:circle-of-love:

Before
20160925_094453.jpg

20160925_094506.jpg

20160925_094521.jpg

After
20160930_175208.jpg

20160930_232023.jpg

20160930_232107.jpg

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Back
Top Bottom