King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

Congrats, i knew she would do well

So I'm thinking 12.5 wet so half of that is 50% so 6.25 ounce they say you lose 60-70% so I'm figuring around 3 ounces not to shabby off 7 buds right ?

Not bad at all, 4 oz is a 1/4 pound so id take that any day

Yes sir considering what she went threw I say the name hope is appropriate lol much love brotha

Nice yield joe!!! Wow. Very nice. And beautiful pics there. May have another quality notm entry with hope!!!

Nice yield joe!!! Wow. Very nice. And beautiful pics there. May have another quality notm entry with hope!!!

Haha will see not sure I want to enter any of those I don't mind voting but after the other day I'll just stay low key bro. I don't do this for bragging or money or prizes none of that matters man friendship learning and giving myself top medicine bro to help with my back and neck and many other things bro.

Just wish we had more good then bad ya know man

It's not normally like that brother, don't shy away it's all about promoting cannabis awareness and that whole situation got sorted.
Btw dry and cure that fkn Charlie Brown Christmas tree nug for next month. Dead ass that shit looks cool as hell .
420-magazine-mobile1185592529.jpg

This . is awesome

Haha will see not sure I want to enter any of those I don't mind voting but after the other day I'll just stay low key bro. I don't do this for bragging or money or prizes none of that matters man friendship learning and giving myself top medicine bro to help with my back and neck and many other things bro.

Just wish we had more good then bad ya know man
Yeah I noticed some non peaceful words being exchanged..... for me it's like I'm here to spread joy knowledge and info. That's it. I think I may enter down the road, but certianly wouldn't hang around to read the discussion after. The point is you grew some great meds for yourself. That's all that matters. Be proud regardless of what people say dude. It's tough when a group of friends let the competitiveness of it pull them apart. Everyone who makes harvest is a winner in my eyes!!!

It's hard when you watch the grow from the beginning and feel connected to the plant and grower. I know some people see it as clicky, but I see it as invested.

I often will vote for a member I don't know if I feel they have the best pic nug or plant. It's hard to be "unbaised" and again I don't fault anyone for their vote, for themselves or otherwise. Every member has the right to vote, it's their call, their opinion. They can choose vote based on many differnt aspects and that's their right.

No one should have to defend their vote or argue. Vote your consience and your heart. That's good enough for me! Just vote. It's a right we are given so exercise that!

That's how I see it anyways. And again I love your hope nug. Beautiful. Very happy for you and proud of your grow. So you should be too!

Yeah I noticed some non peaceful words being exchanged..... for me it's like I'm here to spread joy knowledge and info. That's it. I think I may enter down the road, but certianly wouldn't hang around to read the discussion after. The point is you grew some great meds for yourself. That's all that matters. Be proud regardless of what people say dude. It's tough when a group of friends let the competitiveness of it pull them apart. Everyone who makes harvest is a winner in my eyes!!!

It's hard when you watch the grow from the beginning and feel connected to the plant and grower. I know some people see it as clicky, but I see it as invested.

I often will vote for a member I don't know if I feel they have the best pic nug or plant. It's hard to be "unbaised" and again I don't fault anyone for their vote, for themselves or otherwise. Every member has the right to vote, it's their call, their opinion. They can choose vote based on many differnt aspects and that's their right.

No one should have to defend their vote or argue. Vote your consience and your heart. That's good enough for me! Just vote. It's a right we are given so exercise that!

That's how I see it anyways. And again I love your hope nug. Beautiful. Very happy for you and proud of your grow. So you should be too! .

Very well put.

This is in ounces as well .
Thanks penny check this out chopped hope guess what she came in at wet ?
420-magazine-mobile455870884.jpg

Dense nugs not much trimming to do and frothy no sweet smell but when squeeze the buds the smell is out of the world .

Very excited for them hanging. So 7 branches for that wet weight .
The temp in room is around 71 and humidity around 35% so added a humidifier in tent with flap half open and light breeze going in? Think it will help give more slower cure?

Curious to see how she will come dry .

Got hanging cleaned lemon juice baking soda method will grab a link and post again . Thanks shout out to doc for his knowledge and sharings. Here are a few pics of hope
Bud Washing

Bud Washing

420-magazine-mobile1885773181.jpg
dirty water yuk

420-magazine-mobile1537248394.jpg
all cleaned
420-magazine-mobile1516227842.jpg
hope summer of 2017. For those wondering hope is northern lights blue auto from
Delicious seeds.

There is no odour at all to nose to plant really but once squeezed wowzers.

Mad love to delicious seeds I will be buying again ..

I purchased them off Bonza Seedbank shipping came in about two weeks not bad .

Enjoy the shots 420 fam

Thanks for everything I couldn't have got this quality of left out doors so thank you all.

420-magazine-mobile819372872.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1820837400.jpg
420-magazine-mobile831428028.jpg
420-magazine-mobile823543337.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2016623736.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1746532694.jpg

That's it for now guys and gals ...thats ounces btw.

Those are some amazing nugs & pics bud! Swaaaaa Eat!!! :thumb: I want to know how to trim like that. Is that the finish trim bro? I think I raped my first harvest dude. No wonder that butter had me stumbling all over the house. Lol. Freaking awesome buds dude. Nice work. I've read that dry weight is about 75% less than wet weight, or should I say...about 25% of wet weight. Have you found that estimate to be true? Later growjoe!

Those are some amazing nugs & pics bud! Swaaaaa Eat!!! :thumb: I want to know how to trim like that. Is that the finish trim bro? I think I raped my first harvest dude. No wonder that butter had me stumbling all over the house. Lol. Freaking awesome buds dude. Nice work. I've read that dry weight is about 75% less than wet weight, or should I say...about 25% of wet weight. Have you found that estimate to be true? Later growjoe!

Hey moonshine

Yeah I find I lose 60-70% but i also learn it depends on how dense they are .

Umm no it's not the final trim it was quick just rinsed and cleaned and hanging now .

Yeah I've got to say I'm really anxious to try this hope .

Should be interesting.

I know GGG mentioned this but now whose looks like a Christmas tree??? Beautiful harvest KJ. You are def going to kill it this winter indoors.
Lol I was literally about to say that! Hope is freaking gorgeous, those are some fat buds man! Hope you have extra wide mouth jars on hand .

What a great way to wrap up the summer grow!

Joe said mine looked like a Christmas tree back in September. I have no idea why :)

ChristmasAK.jpg

That's really freaking beautiful almost looks shopped lol

Lol seriously? It's not? XD

Alright so final whieght of hope is 60 grams of nice smoke .
Here she is trimmed and in jar humidity was around 71 after two hrs in jar no boveda packs now got town8 ounce packs good for two ounces of bud ....
420-magazine-mobile426696324.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1655435985.jpg
her biggest cola whieght is 8.2 or something nuts
420-magazine-mobile882134014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1406195876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1400468427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1731364966.jpg

Alright so final whieght of hope is 60 grams of nice smoke .
Here she is trimmed and in jar humidity was around 71 after two hrs in jar no boveda packs now got town8 ounce packs good for two ounces of bud ....
420-magazine-mobile426696324.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1655435985.jpg
her biggest cola whieght is 8.2 or something nuts
420-magazine-mobile882134014.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1406195876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1400468427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1731364966.jpg
Tasty looking bud there pal, great job.✌️

Tasty looking bud there pal, great job..✌️

Thanks ghost few weeks I'll test her out

That brings this journal to its end I'll be doing. My final conclusion and thoughts and important things I've learned and links I recommend noobs learning to go read up on.

Back
Top Bottom