Planning ahead if I'm going to be gone for 10 days

keith1975

I just checked and its exactly 100 days until i need to leave for 10 days. 4 autoflowers were just planted and another photoperiod strain is germinating. Im going to leave just as the autoflowers start flowering or possibly as it is supposed to get harvested. I dont want to not grow for the next 3 months just because im leaving for 10 days. So what are your ideas on this? Is it sort of essential to get a buddy that can help during these times? Do you try go automate it? (Not sure how you automate harvesting?)

Any ideas/tips on how to plan ahead for this period would be greatly appreciated!

Easiest would be a buddy that will follow your directions to a tee. Other than that I guess I would rig some sort of dripper. If your germinated autos aren't harvested in 60-70 days then you got some slow ones. Most are DONE in 8-9 weeks from sprout.

Easiest would be a buddy that will follow your directions to a tee. Other than that I guess I would rig some sort of dripper. If your germinated autos aren't harvested in 60-70 days then you got some slow ones. Most are DONE in 8-9 weeks from sprout.

Thanks!

Ive decided a buddy is going to be the only solution. But i need to force those autos to flowet asap. What is the youngest they can be when you flip to 12/12 without losing potency?

Thanks!

Ive decided a buddy is going to be the only solution. But i need to force those autos to flowet asap. What is the youngest they can be when you flip to 12/12 without losing potency?
Flipping autos wont make them flower faster. Autos life span and cycles are predetermined. Going to 12/12 will only lessen your final yield.

Back
Top Bottom