Plant flowering very slow?

babilon1210

Hi,
I'm outdoor growing a Royal Haze plant. It has veged for about 3 months before it started showing signs of flowering and started producing some white hairs. 4 weeks have passed since and the flowering seems to be moving very slow since only a few more hairs have been produced. the plant is quite large ( about 1.2 m height and 1 m width). it was healthy all throughout the grow with no signs of any deficiency or toxicity.
I am feeding BioBizz nuts'. As I said, the plant is growing outdoors and from beginning of grow to now it got about 13 hours of day light( only six of which are shining direct sun light, and in the rest, she is in the shade but still very bright) and 11 hours of darkness.
The temp is about 30C degrees (86 Fahrenheit) at day and 17C degrees (62 Fahrenheit) at night.

Could it be that since I'm relying on sun cycles, the flowering will take more time to kick in?

I appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks

Re: Plant flowering very slow

haze_JPEG.jpg
haze28.jpg

I hope you are right, it would bum me out if she dont give smokable buds.
You can barely see the white hairs, but they are there.

Thanks

It's a sativa she is only showing that's she mature and ready to flower she has not actually started flowering and she will not till it hits 12/12

If you're under 45N she should be flowering in the next two weeks, she's actually not flowering yet.

Irn2grow, I agree with you but I think it will be about two more months before it will hit 12/12. so hopefully shell start before.

It's a sativa she is only showing that's she mature and ready to flower she has not actually started flowering and she will not till it hits 12/12

My outdoor plants flower at 13.5 hrs light. 12/12 is for indoor to guarantee plant flowers. Some strains will flower with 14hrs light some less like mine. If my plants had to wait for 12/12 outdoor (September 25th) to flower, they would freeze before they finished. 35N latitude.

I agree. The original poster has a sexually mature plant that is ready for flower.

Back
Top Bottom