Plant help

WakeNsmokWeed

Location: Thyrrenean Sea, Europe, Outdoors(plant pot in garden)
Temperature outdoor: Between 24°C and 15°C
Wind: good amount
PH of soil: 6.5
Sun: (Autumn weather: it gets hot and cold during the same day, it rains sometimes)

The 2 Little round baby leaves at the bottom are still there but they look like they're drooping down.
Just One regular leaf, at the bottom, has its tip turning yellow-brown and curling down. All the other leaves look vibrant and strong. On just some leaves there are really small white spots and some really tiny holes. Sometimes tiny spider webs appear on the plant. No signs of spiders though. At the base of the vases are some small ants, i poured cinnanom and they are dissapearing. I usually water once a day as soon as i smoke a joint after i wake up. Soil was treated with tiny amount of organic nutrients diluted in the water source about 2weeks ago

questions:

why is the tip of one of the regular leaf decaying?
what to spray on the plants to remove small spider webs/insects?
Will cinnamon keep ants away?
How much water in Liters should I give the plants?
Winter is coming so should I build a greenhouse to make the plants receive more sunlight?

Welcome WakeNsmokWeed,
Are you sure they are ants? If so something I just learned is that mint leaves will help keep insects away. Also, if they aren't ants take a look at my "tiny bugs in soil" thread it may help. To be able to tell about the leaves on your plant you should post pictures to help people identify the problem better. Also telling a little about your setup and nutes being used helps. It could be a number of things. Watering your plant you should pay attention to your plants response and your soil. When the first 2-3 inches of your soil is dry then you should water. Read your plant and she will tell you what she needs.

Back
Top Bottom