Spider Mites!

old_smokey9483

I believe I have spider mites on a few of my plants. Little tiny bugs crawling around the top new leaves and making thin webs. Anything I can do to get rid of these? :hmmmm:

I had an issue with them, buddy hooked me up with a couple clones fory birthday, they had them. I ordered a bag of Grub Grenade, it's a bag of predatory mites, harmless to the plant, and super territory aggressive and will erradacate any pests above and below the soil. When there are no prey (they hunt up to 100m from their colony so your whole house will be pest free), they will actually hunker down near your plants likely around the base, they will eat any dead plant matter found in/on the soil, and essentially cultivate the plant, cohabitation in its finest. They are little golden brown specs, they can get a fair size, but not huge. They're also good in a vegetable garden

I had an issue with them, buddy hooked me up with a couple clones fory birthday, they had them. I ordered a bag of Grub Grenade, it's a bag of predatory mites, harmless to the plant, and super territory aggressive and will erradacate any pests above and below the soil. When there are no prey (they hunt up to 100m from their colony so your whole house will be pest free), they will actually hunker down near your plants likely around the base, they will eat any dead plant matter found in/on the soil, and essentially cultivate the plant, cohabitation in its finest. They are little golden brown specs, they can get a fair size, but not huge. They're also good in a vegetable garden
Sounds neat. I don't have pests, but I'll definitely keep this mind.

Back
Top Bottom