Spider mites

An authority told me about the connection to Spinosad and the naming scheme.
So sorry to hear of your medical issues. I have extensively searched the scientific literature regarding Spinosad and abnormal bone growth, and I can't find any. Please post any supporting literature, who is the "Authority".

Edit:
In searching, I also found that spinosad (a trade name) is named for the bacterium Saccharoplyspora spinosa. The bacteria produces, among other things, spinosyn A & D, which are the active ingredients.

Saccharopolyspora spinosa is a species of bacteria first isolated from a sugar mill rum still.[1] Its pale yellowish pink aerial hyphae bear long chains of spores encased in spiny spore sheaths. That is where the name came from, not from any effect on the spine. The specific name spinosa is a Latin term indicating pointed and thornlike spur shoots, which is what the bacteria has.

I'm no fan of any highly toxic pesticides, but I'll wager that the application instructions for products containing Spinosad state not to use it on anything that will be consumed by humans or animals. However, it appears that Spinosad is at least partially systemic – i.e. can be absorbed by leaves – so that may mean no spraying on any veggies or herbs. It could possibly also mean that even if you are spraying a fruit tree, some could wind up in the fruit – I don't know. People around my area use it to kill the stinging Little Fire Ant which is a huge problem.

I'm no fan of any highly toxic pesticides, but I'll wager that the application instructions for products containing Spinosad state not to use it on anything that will be consumed by humans or animals. However, it appears that Spinosad is at least partially systemic – i.e. can be absorbed by leaves – so that may mean no spraying on any veggies or herbs. It could possibly also mean that even if you are spraying a fruit tree, some could wind up in the fruit – I don't know. People around my area use it to kill the stinging Little Fire Ant which is a huge problem.
People also use Round Up all over their property to stop weeds from growing, then wonder why them and their animals get Cancer. Meanwhile Monsanto is shelling out billions of dollars in lawsuits because it causes Cancer and neurological damage.

Most likely you do not have access to this information, It is not public. Has this extensive search included direct conversations with people possessing Doctorates who as well have enhanced access?
Oh, that's convenient, it's a secret! You'd think something as important as that would of been published.

And the name? Do you really believe that the manufacturer of a product would highlight a deleterious effect in the product name? I disagree, for the reasons I mentioned above. Did the same doctorates tell you about the EDTA in gasoline? I'm done.

No!

The very same restrictions to any information of harm potential is why sirens do not ring out day and night unceasingly. Only access may be granted to qualified persons in good standing. Realize how many constant explosions, fires, poisoning and electrocutions would occur unceasing in every city if every individual with only a curiosity accessed information of great harm potential. You need to understand the people who safeguard society are not able to prevent catastrophic newsworthy carelessness unless information is restricted to only qualified persons in good standing.

Mighty wash solves all spider might issues.
npk-mighty-wash.jpg

Mighty wash solves all spider might issues.
npk-mighty-wash.jpg
Mitey wash works, but I would not use it once in flower. It's a pesticide, contains pyrethrin, and canola oil. I'm not sure if it was this brand or a different one, but originally they omitted the fact it had pyrethrin in it, and got caught. You do have to be careful to spray in the evening or when the lights are off or you can get leaf burn from the spray. Best way to use it is to spray about three times at 3-4 day intervals to break the life cycle. The problem with outdoors is it's likely to get re-infected unless you also spray the surrounding plants (guerrilla grow).

Back
Top Bottom