Plant in trouble

MoonManCuDi

my plant is being eaten by something, it is still growing some of the leaves are cut...what should i do to stop the attack and heal the plant..?
photo_1_45.JPG
:thanks:

That plant looks real un healthy, sorry to say.. As im guessing its outside, the pests could be anything,from catepillars to other leaf eating bugs. Try spraying ur girl with a little Pyrethrum spray, from most shops, its natural, it should keep most bugs away n kill ones on there if any ok? Sorry im not 100% as i dont know anything about its growth..

I wouldn't pull leaves off if I were you. You will only stress it out more. My opinion, you need to transplant it into a pot. I think it would get it off ground level as to deter non-flying insects.
Get some organic soil, something that retains water but allows it to drain. I vegged outside as well and started flowering inside.
I can't put enough emphasis on no stressing your plant it will cost you in the long run. It can hermi or just have abnormalities.
I hope it turns out well for you. If it doesn't don't give up.:peace:

its not that old just a leave or two have been eating...but i can't transplant it into a pot because it's outdoors, and it has some good soil. i put it down in the bottom of a big hole first...

Thats why the plant is stretching so much.. the hole may be too deep and the plants growing tall and lanky to get light. A plant that size will have a root ball no bigger than 20cm x 20 cm so digging her up wouldnt be too hard, just dig with shovel around leaving bit of space for roots in soil and you can transplant into a bigger pot and fill with pot mix or sumfin.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Thats why the plant is stretching so much.. the hole may be too deep and the plants growing tall and lanky to get light. A plant that size will have a root ball no bigger than 20cm x 20 cm so digging her up wouldnt be too hard, just dig with shovel around leaving bit of space for roots in soil and you can transplant into a bigger pot and fill with pot mix or sumfin.. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;)

Lol no the plant isnt stretching for lights it has the sun for light it just got a few leaves eaten and why would i have it in a pot outdoors?

listen Moonman, people are here to help you. They are not trying to criticise you about planting outdoors too late. Which, with other sites that's what you will get, criticised. Bruce Lee says to take what you learn from others, dissect it, keep what you can use, make it your own and throw the rest away.
A lot of good ideas were thrown your way. If you don't take any advise from the very experienced people here it's your loss
You have a bug problem? Get it out of the ground, WHERE THE BUGS LIVE, and spray some all purpose organic insecticide on it.
:peace:

Well for not trying you guys are doing a damn good job, i see this site is full of dicks

This site isnt here to insult other users of this site. Most people here are either experience growers,either soil or hydro or borh and also has alot of people seeking help. The help they seek is answered by the kind growers who give their experience and knowledge to try help others that they dont even know or have to help, but they do! So instead of name calling, try take some advice , we're only trying to help. But im outta here now on this one mate,cya... GOODLUCK??

How old are you? You're acting a little childish about all of this. If you don't want to take our advise why did you even come here? That is what this site is mainly about. Maybe another site would be better for you, but if you don't change your attitude you will get the same reaction on any other site. I apologise for hurting your feelings. You got to be tougher than that in these times we live in.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom