Plant silicon

coralman

Can anybody reccomend a liquid plant silicon, im growing in soil with the biobizz range of nutes but its a minefield.
Plant magic bio silicon has good reviews but at nearly £30 a litre is there any difference in brands that are £10 a litre?

Can anybody reccomend a liquid plant silicon, im growing in soil with the biobizz range of nutes but its a minefield.
Plant magic bio silicon has good reviews but at nearly £30 a litre is there any difference in brands that are £10 a litre?
was lookin my self as im dealin with heat ive put loads of diatomaceous earth into my soil as its 85 percent silica

Same, need it for next grow iv had to stake my colas as theyre already bending over and also with summer around the corner my ambient temps are going to be high. Silica gets rave reviews but with so many available at different prices its hard to choose one.

I think you can buy powdered potassium silicate that does the same job. I have the same issue ($). I've been looking at natural high silica sources. At the moment about to test dried and powdered horsetail (plant) which is high in silica, as an additive to my soilless medium. I think it will work- depends on how long it takes to break down and be taken up by the plants.

58114.JPG

Back
Top Bottom