Plants flowering?

riverrat

I put some seeds in cups and germed them and grew them to about 4 to 6 inches tall under fluros 24 hours light and put them outdoors and i have little mini bud sites starts on the plant. will this plant revege or am i just gonna get a joint off of each plant. Is there something i can do to help them revege because these are ordered seeds and i have alot of dough tied up in these girls . Had 19 out of twenty show femaile flowers. Its crazy little mini buds set in on a seedling. any help out there or info about this please help

Re: plants flowering ?

Pix would help..

It's not an auto-flowering strain, is it? If not, as days become longer, it will re-veg.

You can always bring one back inside, re-veg and grow it into a mother. Then, take a bunch of clones and veg them to the desired size. You can keep a couple of mothers growing for as long as you like. That way, you get the most from your investment. ;)

:peace:

Harry

What strain is it?

i reread what you had written at first and if im not mistaken it says that you put them outside? do you leave them over night? and if so i was thinking that it might be a possibility that what if when you put them outside they turned them selves on to flower since the sun is up about 12 hrs and so is night time so maybe it went on a 12/12 schedule by itself just my theory

i reread what you had written at first and if im not mistaken it says that you put them outside? do you leave them over night? and if so i was thinking that it might be a possibility that what if when you put them outside they turned them selves on to flower since the sun is up about 12 hrs and so is night time so maybe it went on a 12/12 schedule by itself just my theory

That is what i am thinking the 24 hours of light that i had them on for 2 weeks i guess this made them auto flower. will they reveg?

and no these are not auto flowering. Ghs white shark and ghs super lemon haze. I planted them and they are 4 inches tall with one set of leaves and a mini bud forming. these are suppose to big heavy yeilders and cannabis cup winners. so you can see how worried i am if these girls dont veg its gonna suck bad for me because i will pull a joint a plant, someone please help.

That is what i am thinking the 24 hours of light that i had them on for 2 weeks i guess this made them auto flower. will they reveg?

"Auto-Flowering" is a genetic trait that is found in plants with Ruderalis in their lineage. Auto-flowering is not something triggered by light schedule.

An auto-flowering strain will flower no matter what light schedule is used. Plants that do not have this genetic trait will not do so and require 12 or less hours of light per day in order to trigger the flowering cycle.

The plant will only reveg if you place it on a strict schedule that has more then 12 hours of light per day, I recommend 18/6 (light/dark). It is obvious that your area is recieving less then 12 hours of light per day and as such leaving them outside is not an option if you wish to reveg. :peace:

I think he knows that his plant isnt an autoflowering plant, and like he said he had them on a 24 hr light period then moved them outside where they are now getting less light and maybe more dark so i think his plants may have switched to flower for that reason

...,and like he said he had them on a 24 hr light period then moved them outside where they are now getting less light and maybe more dark so i think his plants may have switched to flower for that reason

I agree. :peace:

"Auto-Flowering" is a genetic trait that is found in plants with Ruderalis in their lineage. Auto-flowering is not something triggered by light schedule.

An auto-flowering strain will flower no matter what light schedule is used. Plants that do not have this genetic trait will not do so and require 12 or less hours of light per day in order to trigger the flowering cycle.

The plant will only reveg if you place it on a strict schedule that has more then 12 hours of light per day, I recommend 18/6 (light/dark). It is obvious that your area is recieving less then 12 hours of light per day and as such leaving them outside is not an option if you wish to reveg. :peace:

We are getting more than 12 hours light since march 20th and I believe that the exact sunrise and sunset is it rises at 7:13 and sets at 7:48. someone tell me these girls will revege.

yup thats about 12 hrs from sunrise to sunset, funny cause i work my 12/12 schedule on sunrise and sunset they are up from 8am to 8pm and visa versa, but im not that knowledged yet on revege but if i cant help i know someone on here will if not ill try to get someone to help you

yup thats about 12 hrs from sunrise to sunset, funny cause i work my 12/12 schedule on sunrise and sunset they are up from 8am to 8pm and visa versa, but im not that knowledged yet on revege but if i cant help i know someone on here will if not ill try to get someone to help you

I would really appreciate it if you could find someone to help and thanks for at least trying to help me.

hopefully these girls will start the veg process.

Thats just about 12 hours of light. You need more then 12 hours of light per day for veg growth. If you want to reveg. bring the plants back inside and put them on a 18/6 light/dark schedule under the CFL's. If you don't have enough CFL's, then you will have to get more. The process of reverting to veg. will take a while.

I have also heard of some people here starting on 12/12 from seed, so you could just let them grow. Although, I have never personally used this method and always veg. for about 30 days from seed. If your outdoor light cycle is getting longer, the plants will already reveg. outside, and may be in the process already.

You must understand, without actually seeing your plants the situation is hard to diagnose. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom