What makes a flowering plant reveg

Just wondering if anyone might know what makes a plant reveg when in flower.
Does the hours of light force the reveg?
Or
Does the hours of darkness force the reveg?

I plan on doing some forced flowering outside this year and i want to push my flower time to the maximum.

Both,really -too much light,or not enough dark,which are actually the same thing....

Edit: How will you do it outdoors?

Guess I don't see what benefit trying to extend Flower by going from Veg to Flower to Veg and then back to Flower will accomplish, other than find out if your strain is prone to Hermies and confusing the plant, as you lose growth time every time the plant switches gears from one to the other so I don't see how that could benefit you in any way.

Both,really -too much light,or not enough dark,which are actually the same thing....

Edit: How will you do it outdoors?
Not quite... I've seen flowering cycles that use 20+ hours of light and 12 hours of darkness, it's used to shorten flower times.
Guess I don't see what benefit trying to extend Flower by going from Veg to Flower to Veg and then back to Flower will accomplish, other than find out if your strain is prone to Hermies and confusing the plant, as you lose growth time every time the plant switches gears from one to the other so I don't see how that could benefit you in any way.
I'm not going from veg to flower to veg.... I want to induce flower and not have it reveg on me. Thus what induces revegging amount of light or amount of darkness?

If it's flowering, it'll start to go back to a vegetative state once it's getting more then 12 hours of light. It's the hours of light, not darkness.

Back
Top Bottom