Revegging

Brock420

420 Member
So I have 4 huge plants that got about half way through the flowering stage, and I forced them to reveg because I grow outdoors. They have like 16 inches of new growth over the old buds. Now I'm getting bud rot on the old buds below all the new growth. What do I do? The old buds are about a foot long , so I don't think I can just clean them off of the old stuff

Here's a couple

20210703_125609.jpg

20210703_125414.jpg

20210703_125339.jpg

20210703_125328.jpg

Yes, what 013 mentions about keeping a decent crop of leaves on for photosynthesis and cutting back the buds if they are indeed 12 inches long.

I was wondering what came up that you forced them back into a vegetative cycle and how you did it.
I got them from a friend as mature plants. He took his cuttings, and was going to throw them out in April. So I took them and put them into a green house. I was just trying to keep em going to put out side.

Looks like you have two choices. You can take the easy route and toss it out. Or you can take the harder route and trim, trim, trim. You'll probably have to trim all of the current bud, so it might take a while. But you will be rewarded well when harvest time comes.

If it was mine, I'd definitely take the time to trim it.

Back
Top Bottom