Please excuse my manners

Mrfu2th

Hi everyone! New member introductions, although I found this site by happens chance and have lurked for some time while researching and learning during my first grow (definitely should have done that first lol), I must say I have thoroughly enjoyed the endless learning and effin hilarious commentary! BOOM!! Looking forward to joining in such a nice and open community...

Ive been a member for a week and I'm very pleased with the help everyone has offered. I think you'll find what I am saying to be true after your first posts or so. Great site! Welcome!

Gracias! I must say, I'm ready to dive in... Going to go on a quest for help to finish up my first grow. Ran into an issue with a couple of the babies

Welcome Mr Mrfu there are so many helpful people around here.
check out a couple journals. I spent so much time in the F@X I didn't get the input I needed in the beginning.
How are you growing?

Welcome Mr Mrfu there are so many helpful people around here.
check out a couple journals. I spent so much time in the F@X I didn't get the input I needed in the beginning.
How are you growing?

Due to being ill-informed (my fault there) and just blindly diving in, I had 6 plants in MG Potting Mix... combination of outdoors and under a 450W LED (after upgrading from a 20W LED with 2 17W flourescent side lights) . Chopped two Monday (WW and NL autos) , 1 is in its last week of flushing now (Blue Treacle auto) , 1 growing rapidly that probably has another 2-3 weeks at least (critical auto), and two that are flowering more slowly but I'm pretty sure that's a nod to their sativa dominant genetics (Widow and Lemon Haze autos)...

Think I'm going to post an express grow journal for this first mishap filled grow of mine. It was like the 3 stooges in a grow box lol

Back
Top Bottom