Please help 16 day old seedling is dying

Trichomes must be all milky I'd say ... and the fanleafs .. when they start dying off to when they have died off is when you harvest auto's afaik.

Trichomes must be all milky I'd say ... and the fanleafs .. when they start dying off to when they have died off is when you harvest auto's afaik.

Hey PlanetJ I'm going to take a look at them again tomorrow under the microscope cause I am thinking of harvesting Eve tomorrow the one with the purple because she is starting to yellow on her purple leafs and I don't want to lose her colors to browning/yellowing. She is mostly cloudy and another weird thing is that her smell went from a pleasant cannabissy smell to a nastier smell and I'm not sure if thats a bad sign.

Sorry to be writing this all out I'm just concerned for the perfect harvest I don't want what Ive been working on for so long to not be potent at all and/or turn out looking like crap.

Judging by the look of her do you think she will be a potent smoke if harvested now?

Ok here is another update that can hopefully help you out PlanetJ.

This was extremely hard to take with me holding my phone up to a Microscope and trying to keep it steady while my wife hit the capture button.
photo_118.PNG

You can see the cloudy and clear here
photo_213.PNG
photo_313.PNG

Here you can really notice how dense the trichs are in this picture.
photo_410.PNG
photo_55.PNG

Thank you all for your help

Depending on what kinda high you prefer, they are ready. If you prefer more couch-lock, wait a bit longer. If you prefer a heady high, now is a good time. This is not coming from personal experience ... what theengineer said is, afaik.

that looks well ready to me

Depending on what kinda high you prefer, they are ready. If you prefer more couch-lock, wait a bit longer. If you prefer a heady high, now is a good time. This is not coming from personal experience ... what theengineer said is, afaik.

Thanks guys you have been a big help, I think I am going to harvest really soon because I am definitely not looking for a couch lock high. I want more of a energetic high.

Also I leave to next week Monday to go visit family ill be gone for 6 days do you think I should try to harvest now before I leave or just wait another 9 days till I'm home and then do it. I don't want to be away from home during the Drying/Curing process and risk leaving it to dry to long.

(Edit: I just looked into it and it looks like the drying time for cannabis buds are 5 to 10 days so I will probably cut them the day before I leave and let them to dry until I return and then finish the curing process.)

Great points everyone, I am going to harvest both this sunday and don't worry ill post pictures of the wet weight when I do.

And Jolene the oldest lady is already showing about 20% amber so I can tell she is going to be more on the couch lock side I will have to use her for nighttime's before bed and use Eve during the daytimes when im relaxing and just playing PS4 or something.

Great points everyone, I am going to harvest both this sunday and don't worry ill post pictures of the wet weight when I do.

And Jolene the oldest lady is already showing about 20% amber so I can tell she is going to be more on the couch lock side I will have to use her for nighttime's before bed and use Eve during the daytimes when im relaxing and just playing PS4 or something.

Well at least you know it has the ability to produce amber trichomes! :laughtwo:

Easy ... get autoflowers, abuse them the first month by putting them in Coco and then feed with water that has it's PH too high for any nutrients tot be available to the plant. Transplant to regular soil or start feeding PH adjusted water when they start to look like almost dead.

Very informative!

Back
Top Bottom