Please help! Almost ready to harvest but leaves are starting to turn a weird colour

DoinkDaddy

420 Member
Hi!

I'm almost at the end of my Critical Kush grow and the leaves around the tops of my colas have started to turn a blackish/purple colour. Is this normal towards the end of flowering or is there something I should be doing/adding?
IMG_3520.JPGIMG_3515.JPGIMG_3516.JPGIMG_3517.JPGIMG_3518.JPGIMG_3519.JPG
Also, any tips for when I should harvest? I'm waiting for 70ish% brown pistils and I've got a jewellers loupe but I can't quite see the trichs close enough, so it's going to be a bit of a guess.

Plant looks good. What magnification is your loupe? Need at least 30x. Using a loupe has always been a struggle for me. I use a WiFi scope to look at mine. You can get them on Amazon for around $30. Good job on your grow though.

Thanks! I bought a cheap 40x loupe from Aliexpress. I'll try take some photos and see if you guys can make more sense of them than I can :)

The colour is beautiful. It's genetic or it was really cold there lately. Looks like u got a few weeks to go. Try taking a rely close photo with u phone and the enlarge it heaps. U might get an idea if Trichome colour that way. Nice plants btw

Thanks! Temp has dipped a bit recently, so hopefully it's just that! I'll try take some photos using the loupe! Hopefully that works :)

Hi Guys!

Taking photos through the loupe worked!!

How far away do you think i am from harvest?! Looks like she's getting close!

IMG_3549.JPGIMG_3550.JPGIMG_3552.JPGIMG_3553.JPGIMG_3555.JPGIMG_3564.JPGIMG_3557.JPGIMG_3561.JPGIMG_3562.JPG

Back
Top Bottom