Please help - Healthy AK-47 Extreme Feminised - Running out of room

thekewn

hey guys im currently doing my second grow, dont want to sound cocky but picked everything up relatively quickly.

this time round i have a 1.2x1.2x2m grow tent with 2x600w lights in a hood thats enclosed with fans for each light. along with a digital thermosat wired in series with a heater and can fan, set up for co2 but damn usa fittings on my solenoid dont fit!!!

the four plants are in the early stages of flowering but running out of room. i have researched some answers but wanted to share some photos and see what responses are worth giving

what im really wanting to know is when i spoke with my local hydro shop he mentioned a product that stops it growing vertically but thought wouldnt anything that hinders its natural growth in anyway be bad???

im a firsr time poster on a forum and user so am looking forward to your responses
1109_161.JPG

You could SCROG/defoliate/LST. All of these things are options in your situation. Just have to figure out which one is right for you.

thanks man i do admit i did just have to look those names then. i went on a gut feeling and started to trim out the under canopy and supercropped one branch (accidently)

the only thing is were talking only 30-40cm of room left then nothing... no lee way...

my local hydro guy mentioned a product called pkr??? i think or something similar that is an additive in nut form? have you heard anything?

No, I am not aware of a product that you would use to inhibit vertical growth. I personally would look at a SCROG setup if I found myself in your position.

Back
Top Bottom