Small grow room odor control help needed

NotNamedYet

420 Member
Hey I'm planning on making my own 2x2x6.5 grow room just for one ak47 plant. I only need to move 13 CFM and therefore I was planning on making my own little cheap carbon filter since I don't want my whole house to smell of skunk. But I'm really on a low budget here so can I just use like a cheap normal fan for the filter? Or maybe use it with the intake and outtake fans? If you guys have other solutions to remove some of the smell cheap then please don't hold back as long as it's not those ona gel since they are really expensive for me to get.

I see, but what about air purifiers? The reason I rather not buy a carbon filter online is because the shipping will cost about the same as the filter. If the purifier can take between 50 - 75% of the odor so it only stays in the growing room then it's fine since I don't live in a city anyways.

I see, but what about air purifiers? The reason I rather not buy a carbon filter online is because the shipping will cost about the same as the filter. If the purifier can take between 50 - 75% of the odor so it only stays in the growing room then it's fine since I don't live in a city anyways.

I don't know of any other realistic options. The filter and extractor really works. The last couple of weeks of flowering and the first couple of weeks of drying and curing are the critical part. For the first month or so (veg) the smell isn't really an issue.

Back
Top Bottom