Odor Control

Ripples

I have a 4x4x6 tent with a 4" inline Can-Fan with Filter Combo in the basement. 9 mature flowering ladies all doing well and ready for harvest next week! I know it's a bit much for that tent but that's another story! The problem... Everyone that comes over lately says it smells like pot. Wasn't a problem while in veg. but now it is! I have to remove them from the tent to water and work on simply because I cant work inside (NO ROOM.) I'll be harvesting next week so not too worried this time around but need to resolve this issue for next grow. This was my first grow and was learning as I go. The 9 really have not been a problem as far as light or room BUT ONLY when it comes to watering and feeding. Having to remove them (1-2 weekly) I think may be causing the smell to linger. I feel even with 2-3 plants with lights and filter and fans etc. there wouldn't be enough room to water etc. without banging my head on shit constantly and losing it eventually! Not sure how to approach this issue? Is the REAL problem removing them causing the small or is the filter too small? I live here so I smell NOTHING! Neither does my wife. A bigger filter doesn't resolve the issue of having to remove to water and care for! Is there a way to fix that? Does anyone have the same problem? Should I be removing to water? Will a bigger inline fan and filter fix the problem? Confused and frustrated. Don't want to cut back on plants because they have done great. BTW the strain is CHRONIC and I realize the smell varies from strain to strain. Perhaps that's the problem? Want to continue with Chronic the girls look fantastic. Not to bad for my first grow? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!! Check out the pics and let me know what you think.
0071528.JPG
0061636.JPG
0041963.JPG
0032092.JPG
0022188.JPG
0012228.JPG

Re: Odor Control...

I use odor removing gels or blocks in the spare bed room where the grow tent is & works a treat for me... normally do this in flowering plus drying time.

Back
Top Bottom