Please help! What is she telling me? Am I right?

fanleaf

Shes doing better after some ph issues that have been delt with and finally looking good/better again but now I have just a few leaves that look like this. Is this heat stress? These leaves are halfway down the plant and not closest to the LED. Its a 300W Advanced thats 15 inches above canopy. The 125W cfl for side lighting is only an inch or 2 away sometimes but plenty of fan ventilation.
ph in is 7.0. Runoff ph is finally 6.2 and 600ppm
AK47 24 days old
Thanks

Looks like heat to me but I'm a newb so please help.
IMG_033930.jpg

IMG_034132.jpg
IMG_034035.jpg

can you post a pic of the whole plant?? I am assuming your growing in soil? also some "leaf tacoing" going on it looks like....

Sure I can post a whole pic. The tacoing is getting much better. I had some 5.2 runoff lock out issues a while back so the tacoing and that stuff is getting much better but this is is just now showing up. Heres a pic or 2 of the whole thing. Growing in FFOF. Last dressed with some lime to help get ph runoff up after the flush as well as a dose of calmag until the dolomite starts working. All other issues seem to be getting much better but this leaf discoloration is just showing up. Heres a pic. 24 days old from breaking soil

IMG_033835.jpg

Also I watered last night at ph of 7.2 and my runoff is finally coming up. It was at 6.2 and 610ppm some of which is probably the 1tsp per gallon of Advanced calmag she got last week. Ive been just straight ph'ed water since then to let the TDS runoff come down through watering.

Hi fanleaf,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages aka "PM's" can be viewed in your UserCP.

We ask that you please use our Photo Gallery to upload and post your photos.

If you need help with the gallery, please check out our Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos.

Questions and/or comments regarding this policy can be addressed by replying to one of the PM's I sent.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hi fanleaf,

Please excuse the intrusion, however it appears that you may not be reading your private messages.

Private Messages
You are correct. I had not noticed I had any. I will read now. My apologies and I will fix the way I do it from now on.

Been reading more and I think you 2 are correct. I use distilled water and I've only ever given her 1 watering with calmag. Advanced at 1tsp per gallon. Seems if using distilled I should be doing 1tsp per gallon calmag every watering or at least a few in a row then maybe skip one every so often? Does that sound right?
Thanks

I think with calcium you can give it every time.
I just watered yesterday and she wont need more for 3 or 4 days maybe. I hate to wait that long if she needs it. Should I wait or is there another way to feed her some until water time?

over all you plant looks healthy. the affected leaves are going to get worse and die. I still think it is calcium. Keep an eye on it though, if it starts to get worse then we may have other problem.

Seems shes doing better now. I just started a journal in the "in progress" section. It's starting on the 1st day of flower tomorrow at 14.5 inches tall and 29 wide.

Back
Top Bottom