Please help

newylad

I have 1young plant and i found a small fly like bug on it there is a fan leaf that is golden brown color and all the big leafs are curling upwards on the edges of the leaves plz help me i dont want my baby to die and i have pics but it wont let me upload them sorry

all the big leafs are curling upwards on the edges of the leaves.

That sounds like heat stress which may be caused by lights being to close to the top of plant, if using cfl's 5cms is quite safe from top of plant if using hps height may varie depending on bulb size...

As for the fly bit difficult to tell with out a pic... but sounds like some sort of house fly possible related to a blue bottle, to be on the safe side inspect your soil for grubs/maggots.

20120816_220326.jpg
20120816_220146.jpg

here are a couple of picks iv found out myself what the fly was just need help with the other things

i give it nut mirical grow qaurter mix at the moment im using a 30 watt cfl of a night and natural sun during day i know its completly the wrong time to grow down under but wanted to get it started befor spring so it realy starts growing. but this is the first plant i have grown like this so just after advice.

Back
Top Bottom