Please some help Would be nice! don't want to get ripped off - led light buying!

tsmit, I've corrected you on this at least 4 times now, Cree is not the cheapest of the high end market and Everlight isn't even in the high end market. Everlight's Shuen series is a knockoff of the Luxeon Rebel. Look at the datasheets and you will see exactly what I am talking about. The only difference is that their cathode isn't electrically isolated.

We have lights stock in USA, we ship by sea to there. so the shipping cost is much cheaper than we ship by Express from China. shipping cost will be less than 50USD.
I didnt pay much for the light at all......$550. But the shipping was brutal.......$150! It was $700 total...... which is way better than the Advanced price of $1400 for the same thing.

yes, the most power chip we are using is 5watt. but if you use in grow tent. you'd better use our reflector design one(green casing) . if you grow in room. the 5watt is a better choice.
Sara... Are your most powerful lights the 5 watt MarsII?

yes, the most power chip we are using is 5watt. but if you use in grow tent. you'd better use our reflector design one(green casing) . if you grow in room. the 5watt is a better choice.

so, if i grow in tents is it better to get 3W leds rather than 5W leds? and why is that? (i will be buying 1600 watts for my new 8 feet X 4 feet tent and hope you can explain to me :))

i suppose 5 watt LED's will emit more photons, but they are not necessary... 5 watt LED's are typically more expensive and the associated spectrum selection is smaller... various 3 watt systems should be powerful enough to address your grow footprint... the main issue regarding any LED array is the PAR output... gl :)

I have dun a Lot and I do mean I lot of reading on Led and other light kinds this is what I came up with Growblu Apollo Led for Ved any of the Mods of that kind r good other then ufo for that part as for other part most say blackdog led for flower stage hope this helps some one out

Back
Top Bottom