Pleasure to meet all

Cloudofwisdom

Hey my name is Cloud, currently from Chicago Il. I recently started my first cfl grow in a 17"x 14"x 27" box with soil. Really small I agree but due to the legal issue in this state it's the best size for remaining stealth. Haha as my name states I want to be as wise as possible when it comes to everything and growing the best Ganga is no exception. All comments are welcome and needed I'm a novice/busta!!!

Welcome Cloud. I look forward to seeing your grow journal. Remember to read a lot and you will have great success with our ladies. :) If I can ever be of any help feel free to check out my grows (links in my signature) or PM me.

Thanks "TacticalGrow" yeah i have some pictures of my girls but my laptop is acting up and i can't upload them. I have 3 strong ladies, One is 17days and the other 2 are 10days old. I've grown before but my earlier try was a failure, gotta say at the time i was a tad bit Ignorant. But yes, i'm using plain tap water to feed them right now, 2-42watt and 1-68watt CFL's producing 9,800Lumens. I'm afraid i used nutrients way too early on them, as a result the other 2 seedlings i had are really growing slow and kinda weak. I'm also using Soil/clay pellet mix I'd say 95/5 its only on the bottom of my pots since they're so small and made of clay and hard to make more exit holes. I'm using MG potting soil til I start to flower then i'm using organic soil. I'm sure I've made some mistakes already so if you have any ideas, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!! Broke man's setup hahaha:thumb:

Thanks "TacticalGrow" yeah i have some pictures of my girls but my laptop is acting up and i can't upload them. I have 3 strong ladies, One is 17days and the other 2 are 10days old. I've grown before but my earlier try was a failure, gotta say at the time i was a tad bit Ignorant. But yes, i'm using plain tap water to feed them right now, 2-42watt and 1-68watt CFL's producing 9,800Lumens. I'm afraid i used nutrients way too early on them, as a result the other 2 seedlings i had are really growing slow and kinda weak. I'm also using Soil/clay pellet mix I'd say 95/5 its only on the bottom of my pots since they're so small and made of clay and hard to make more exit holes. I'm using MG potting soil til I start to flower then i'm using organic soil. I'm sure I've made some mistakes already so if you have any ideas, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!! Broke man's setup hahaha:thumb:

MG potting soil can be bad. I use Promix BX as it does not have time release fertilizer. Also do you check your PH of the tap water? Is it city water? If it is city water you need to let it sit out for at least 24 hours to let the chlorine evaporate. As a soil grower your ph should be around 6.5-6.8 I believe and that is what mine usually shows when I check run off. These are a few things that I see without pictures. I also recommend starting a grow journal in the Grow Forums as you will get a lot of help. There is also a nice forum for grow support to help identify problems and get remedies for them. Pictures help us the most when trying to help a grower out. Here are a couple links.

Grow Journals in progress

Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana

Hey sounds good put up some pics and welcome I'm doing a cfl light grow to u shod follow my journal I just started hope to see you around
full

Welcome! Got some knowledgeable heavy hitters in here already so ill be in the nosebleeds but subbed and watching your journal

Cannasensei, Hiker, T.G., Onlypotent420....Thank you all for the kind words and the knowledge you drop. I'm glad that everyone is liking my grow...i was concerned about some of the leaves dying off, Glad to hear everything is kool. I will update my Journal with some new pics 2morrow. I let my dad use the camera and the iphone cam sucks. once again thank you all for the great feed back.

Cannasensei, Hiker, T.G., Onlypotent420....Thank you all for the kind words and the knowledge you drop. I'm glad that everyone is liking my grow...i was concerned about some of the leaves dying off, Glad to hear everything is kool. I will update my Journal with some new pics 2morrow. I let my dad use the camera and the iphone cam sucks. once again thank you all for the great feed back.

No prob anytime my grow is growing through a ruff patch right now but ill bounce her back

Back
Top Bottom