Politicians Caught Out in TV Drug Test

BluntKilla

The show tested 50 parliamentarians by applying what appeared to be make-up to their faces, telling them they were to appear in a debate on the country's budget, the ANSA news agency reported in a story soon taken up by other media.

The make-up actually consisted of chemicals that could detect the presence of drugs in sweat on the participants' skin. It detected ******* in four of the politicians and cannabis in 12. Both the drugs are banned in Italy.

The Hyena show - a well-known satirical series on a channel run by right-wing former prime minister Silvio Berlusconi - has a reputation for exposing the decadence of the political classes.

A member of the Green party who favours decriminalising drug use, Paolo Cento, reacted to the news by slamming what he called the "hypocrisy" of the political class.

The drug test is to be broadcast tomorrow. Director Matteo Viviani said the identities of those who had tested positive would not be revealed.

Newshawk: Spliff Twister - 420 Magazine
Source: News.com.au
Pubdate: October 10, 2006
Copyright: 2006 News Limited
Website: News from Australia and around the world online | NEWS.com.au

This is a good thing. No longer should we have politicians fighting against marijuana, then going home and lighting a bowl. They are the worst kind of stoners!!

Drug test all of congress who are against medical marijuana. I think you would be shocked to see how many tests positive.

I'd like to hear voice stress analysis of the lying bastards statements and speeches. Let them take the piss tests they endorse. Don't know if I believe it, but there have been some interesting backwards speech stuff too.

Reveal those fuckers.......no more lies. They bang us and put us in jail for lying to the police. That's right it's a crime to lie to the cops, felony no less! And if they can't get you on your original charges they'll get you for lying to them "I KNOW", I was once charged w/ hindering an investigation by lying. A good story & fine lawyer and I got off. Part of my original arguement was that they were lying blatantly to me about every angle of my 'involvement' in this situation, but that 'is allowed.'

So I say.................
Fuckem'....... light up their asses on the tube and EXPOSE them.
Be a thing of beauty I say to see them squirm......make em uneasy for a change. Like one of us under the microscope.

Back
Top Bottom