Poll - Best Eye Drops?

Re: Poll: Best eyedrops??

RippinBlunts said:
Why use i drops? I see no point you smoke weed who cares....What are you scared someone might know your high b/c of your eyes? then don't smoke....

I like the feeling of them, havent used them for redness in years myself.

RippinBlunts said:
Why use i drops? I see no point you smoke weed who cares....What are you scared someone might know your high b/c of your eyes? then don't smoke....
so i shouldn't smoke because i dont want to looked blitzed in public? I dont think the boss would be happy or mom and dad would be if i started showing up everywhere with blood red eyes.. for someone like you thats cool but for an 19 year old trying to lay low and stay outta trouble clear eyes is great

RippinBlunts said:

Ya, as wayne brady said.......I dont think the boss would be too happy. My clients either......I have a very public job and run into clients all the time while im out shopping or anywhere in public......so its pretty much a nessescity. Until the general public "gets with it" marijuana will be viewed as bad. Wish it was different....but its not. I like the feel of them also. But hey.....to each their own right?:peace:

High at work........not here. Never. I mean, that when i get home i get high. But at night you obviously run into people when youre not working. If i dont want people to know im high thats fine. Whats wrong with that??? Gives a bad professional image to most. Just my personal opinion. Not to mention that getting busted from people talking could make me lose my job.

JohnnyBlazed said:
High at work........not here. Never. I mean, that when i get home i get high. But at night you obviously run into people when youre not working. If i dont want people to know im high thats fine. Whats wrong with that??? Gives a bad professional image to most. Just my personal opinion. Not to mention that getting busted from people talking could make me lose my job.

If you dont want ppl to know your high then why be high? You can't be having as much fun as you do when you smoke weed and don't hide it so why get high and then try to hide it? don't get high around those ppl, or get them to be ok with pot.....

If it gives a bad professional image then same thing shit, dont fucking get high around those ppl.

but it doesn't really matter, b/c I just like to argue.....I get high before work all the time I just don't hide it either.... i made everyone around me ok with pot just takes talking to them about it... If I am trying to look professional then I don't get high....b/c you shouldn't if you actually care about looking professional....

And what kind of job do you have that all of your co-workers can know this and you not get fired??? Try doing it at a suit and tie type of job, where you are a state licensed professional......wont be happening.....thus the eyedrops.
You dont wanna use em thats cool. Dont down me for using em though.:peace:

im not, im just saying if you actually cared about looking professional then you shouldn't get high....

and I am an ass manager at walmart and I don't go high all the time and when I do i just act the same I dont worry about red eyes.....the main ppl haven't asked me if I smoke a couple of the sales asscoiate know I do and I know them personally..

I use rhoto, burn for a sec, but its like a cool burn. I use em everytime I smoke just about, my eyes don't get too red, but they do itch alot of the times. So usualy I smoke then put in the eydrops, and nt have to worry about my eyes being irritated.

If i get that from people its usually are you tired, or are you high and I say no, I am blazed.

Who me?
If so I need both....b/c I love to get high high high!!

RippinBlunts said:
im not, im just saying if you actually cared about looking professional then you shouldn't get high....

and I am an ass manager at walmart and I don't go high all the time and when I do i just act the same I dont worry about red eyes.....the main ppl haven't asked me if I smoke a couple of the sales asscoiate know I do and I know them personally..

Dude, Walmart? Your telling the truth, i do see alot of red-eyed walmart employees in my area. Maybe its the type of job or something, i dunno.

^ I agree. Someone once told me that most eye drop thingies work by constricting blood vessels in your eyes, hence less red. I would think red eyes are a defense mechanism of some sort for eye irritation.

no wait! I agree with anonymous, not the motor oils. damn, I should read all the posts, huh?

the best eye drop is none at all, iam not ashamed of me smoking pot, nor do i care about other people knowing, nothin they can do.

Best eye drops i've used (and always use) are Clear Eyes: Maximum Redness Relief .

I always put them in (2 drops each eye) before the blunt is rolled. :rollit:

then spark up; enjoy. :smokin:

note: my eyes are touchy; im the kind of person that if i dont use eye drops at all (no matter how much i smoke) my eyes get totally blitzed.

Back
Top Bottom