Poll - Best Eye Drops?

Re: Poll: Best eyedrops?

Rohto V Cool Eyedrops have always worked best for me. Once you get use to the cooling astringent you'll love them. Not only do they take away the redness, but it soothes them too! I don't wear contacts though, and the box states that if you do wear contacts you shouldn't use them. However, I have friends with contacts that still use them and they don't complain =)

i've never used eye drops in my long smoking career. I don't see why people ruin their buzz by dropping liquid on you're eye. Who cares if you're eyes are red be proud. Tell you're boss you have alergies.

The green rhoto's are alright but the best i have tried is clear eyes maximum redness reliever. it has to be that one though any other clear eyes is garbage.

Re: Poll: Best eyedrops??

I wear contacts too so I know how dry the eyes can get when they're in. I use Clear Eyes after every session and it keeps my eyes moist for a while, and Rhoto V works wonders for me it's the best IMO but some people don't like it

At the advice of my eye doctor, I use Systane Ultra Lubricant preservative free vials.

Definitely recommended for contact lens users. Makes your eyes feel great. Unfortunately, at least for me, it doesn't help with the red eye, but then I don't give a shit about that, all I care about is comfort really.

Any OTC Lubricating eye drop is what you should use. Do not use an anti-histamine, as they work at first but then you become immune to their chemical properties and your eyes return to even more redness. If the comfort is not enough and you still want to get rid of what red is left, take out your contacts and put on your glasses after using any OTC "get out the red" eye drop. Just don't use it more than 4 times a day or every 6 hrs.

The best eye drops I ever had was some blue colored stuff called Eye Lite. It disappeared in my area but I know that some places it's still out there. They were very gentle and worked amazingly.

Best eye drops ever are Antistina Privin - it's an allergy, over the counter product.
They sting for about 5 minutes, but after that your eyes are clear and feels nice and clean, not sticky like Eye-Lite and others.
It also contracts the lines you get under your eyes when you smoke.
I've used it for 15 years for hayfever and red eyes and I haven't tried anything that can compete with it.

Back
Top Bottom