Poor harvest from Arjan's Haze #3, tell me about something better!

supermanninja

Hello 420,

I grew three AH#3 and only got about 25g cured bud per plant that was good, but far from great. A few weeks in bloom the fan leaves started to become yellow and eventually they dried out and fell off. Even though I had control over the PH and the temps. So did a friend of mine who grew AH#3 from the same batch and had the exact same problem.
Bad genetics? :reading420magazine:

But, enough with the past :)

I have a question for you who are experienced growers.

I want to ask you if you can recommend me a strain that you know is stable for indoor growth, is medium in size (up to 140cm) and are sativa dominant. I'm tempted to grow Jack Herrer because I know I like it the strain, and Greenhouse Seeds has that one feminised. But are that strain stable?

Please throw me some tips!
I'm using a 250W HPS in a 160x90x120cm (5x3,9x2,9 foot) big closet.

Thank you in advance!
/SupermanNinja

Not sure on the Jack herer, But Ive had extremely good results from the seeds I got at attitude. The lemon skunk has been amazing, even the small 1 gallon pots i used got better than 25grams. Also the L.S.D. has been good to. But the lemon skunk has been the best producer, and even the plants that I had problems with gave me great bud.
I believe the lemon skunk was DNA genetics, and the L.S.D. is barny's farm.
I also have some red cherry berry seeds I need to start. From what Ive seen on them, theyre great. Easy to grow, and good yields.
Good luck

Thank you for the recommendation datrippp!

It's fun that you mention LSD from Barney's because I've been lurking around the web today for strains and the LSD caught my attention.
What I'm looking for is a strain that gives you a clear and giggly Sativa mood and a fuzzy and calming feeling in the body that sticks around for a while. (have somewhat of a back problem from an accident at young age).

I like to smoke before I produce music, so I don't want a strain that's to heavy on the Indica side so that I get mind numb and sleepy.
Of what I’ve read the LSD seems to fit my demands and so do the Lemon Skunk.
What do you who have smoked it think?

A few years ago I smoked really nice Jack Herrer for a few weeks and besides super hearing(!), it gave me a visual colour enhancing effect.
It would be nice to experience that again. :;):

/SupermanNinja

I to suffer from chronic back pain. I had a surgery that made me worse than when I went in. I really like the lemon skunk before I throw darts at league, it keeps my spasms at bay, and gives a great head, and body high that seems to energize me instead of chaining me to a chair. The LSD is also similar, when harvested a bit early. but if you go the distance with it, it gives a great euphoric high that relaxes you completely. But still lets you be in control. either strain is great, I love em both, but the lemon is a better yielder.

its kinda funny, because when we ordered seeds, we ordered red cherry berry, & LSD and they gave us 1 free lemon skunk, and 1 free rocklock. Well the rocklock didnt take, but the lemon has already made up for the whole order. lol so I have no complaints, now I just keep a mum or 2 of the lemon, and keep her going.

Only got to tray lemon skunk once when my quadriplegic friend got hooked up with a bag. was seedy so was obviously lower quality than it could have been but the flavor and smell was very nice. Also gave a nice "philosopher's" high in that we began to talk about really stupid hypothetical stuff.. which is always fun. The relaxing effect for me seemed to be centered in the neck shoulder and upper back which is where I have major pain problems. over all if you want to grab it, I think it's over all popularity in the grow journals speaks for itself.

Haven't had the pleasure of trying any of those other strains so.. I don't know lol.

I know its not a Sativa but for the type of high you are looking for where pain relief is needed but also an uplifting high I would recommend growing OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Hash Plant, Purple Urkle, Trainwreck, Chem Valley Kush (clone only chem Dawg x Og Kush), Romulan, Tora Bora, LA Confidential, or Diesel. Sativas are nice, but finding a good one that grows well indoors is a bitch.

Back
Top Bottom