Popcorn

Corn is short for popcorn because they are the buds that bloom at the bottom of the weed plant and it's fluffy and they look like popcorn I live in Dallas and smoke corn for a while now it's just mid grade weed no specific strain it's better then Reggie but not as good as top shit it's like stress or sas I'm using my phone so I can't load up a pic but if to have a email send it and I'll show you if it's the same thing

OK so I live in Arlington TX (between Dallas and Fort Worth) and here is my knowledge of this popcorn strain:
It is cheap ($5 a blunt)($20 for 4grams) and [$85 for an OUNCE(27g) which is nice compared to KUSH($300 for 27g)
I get a pretty decent high from it and (I recommend using a bong for the BEST high)
People tell me its shitty cuz of how it looks and how it hits compared to KUSH but I DONT GIVE A Shit
I like corn cuz of how it effects me
I stay high for two hours and it has an ''after high" for me
Too me Corn or "popcorn" as you people call it- is my SUPER OG BUD:)

Any advice for a newbie on properly caring for this strain (popcorn- reggie) to help it mature to at least some mid to mid- high? I could really use some. I kno my first grow won't be excellent, but i at least wanna do it right the first time. I'm only gonna do one or two plants to start.

Hello I am from south tx. We grow popcorn because it's native to mexico. It can withstand pest and high heat. You can literally grow 2 ounces by planting a seed into the dirt and never watering it. Rains a lot here. It's a hybrid but mostly sativa. Mexican cartel just plant thousands of seeds so there is always males and the seeds are the biggest seeds I have ever seen that's y it's called popcorn aka pop. It looks like dro with red hairs except a lot less sugar. Smells skunk and pine gets you stoned fast and it's always packed into a brick form. Dirt cheap 50 cents a gram but price increases after it passes the tx chekpoint. If you grow it hydroponic ally it's beautiful but no increase in the my guess 6 to 12 percent thc. Also it's proned to hermie.

I was down in Dallas about a month ago and saw some of this popcorn weed, thought it was pretty good and it looked and smelled a lot like how you guys on here describe it to be. The price was good, and I'm gonna take a trip back down there within the month to grab some.

I was wondering through if anyone would be interested in PMing me some numbers on some weight that they know of. I'm shopping around.

Back
Top Bottom