Popstick - Autofem Candy Cane

popstick

420 Member
hey guys, just ordered some autofem candy cane. This will be my first auto fem grow. My questions are: How many weeks do i have to veg? and What should my photoperiod (lighting cycle) be during veg and flower?

I always run at 20/4 but 18/6 is good too
They always run at veg cycle, no need to change to 12/12

What medium u using? Seed to final pot is best for autos, keep the stressow if possible

Good luck

Autos are just that. They flower when they want you don't induce it. Typically they flower best under veg lighting. Probably best outdoors, I see them as a waste of electricity inside unless your already vegging some plants. Some tricks are tall pots. I dont grow them but from what i understand once the roots get bound or the tap hits the bottom of the pot they will flower. Good luck

I always run at 20/4 but 18/6 is good too
They always run at veg cycle, no need to change to 12/12

What medium u using? Seed to final pot is best for autos, keep the stressow if possible

Good luck
im using my personal mix...lotta promix with extra peat and manure compost potting soil etc.... i was planning to start in straight peat and transplant only once into smartpots, probly 10 gal, under 400 watt mh bulb for veg and hps for flower. That all sound right to u?...and btw.. thx man

ok cool. great to know. i will do it that way. appreciate any other tips u may give also. as i said... this my first auto. im an old guerilla...outdoor guy lol!

Autos are just that. They flower when they want you don't induce it. Typically they flower best under veg lighting. Probably best outdoors, I see them as a waste of electricity inside unless your already vegging some plants. Some tricks are tall pots. I dont grow them but from what i understand once the roots get bound or the tap hits the bottom of the pot they will flower. Good luck
Thx so much man....so what is the average amount of time I can veg if I use a deep pot? (I was gonna use 7 gal growbags? Sound good?)

Back
Top Bottom